Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archgun exlius mods (if or when they become a thing)

Gashabae

Lightweight Artillery - 9 (Naramon Pol)  

Archgun launch animation is 50% faster. Warframes can move during the animation.

Heavy Ammo Mutation - 7 (Naramon Pol)  

Converts unused ammo pickups into Heavy ammo. Rifle/Pistol AmmoMutation.png 5 and Shotgun/Sniper AmmoMutation.png 10. -60% Ammo Maximum.

Resourcefulness -  11 (Madurai Pol*Explosive Archguns only*

If the aoe hits 5 or more enemies, ammo efficiency is increased to 100% for the next 0.3 seconds.

Spoiler

The buff cannot refresh.

Magnotek - 7 (Madurai Pol)

Aim-glide is 200% longer. Defeating 5 enemies during an aimglide will proc a 45% movement speed buff lasting 10 seconds.

Spoiler

Total aim-glide time is 3 seconds after Magnotek is installed.

Mute Chamber - 7 (Naramon Pol)

Reduce the chance an enemy will hear gunfire by 100%. Sleeps enemies hit by the first shot fired from a fresh magazine. Sleep duration is 3 seconds.

Thanks for reading!

-- Good Luck, Have Fun --

I kind of hope they focus on including more potency in the base Arch gun rather than the mods, to kind of distinguish them from other guns. Plus, ammo pick up mods don't impact Archwing and Necramech use. 

Simply adding punch through on all arch guns without explosive rounds would be good in my opinion. 

On 2020-11-01 at 6:02 AM, BahamutKaiser said:

I kind of hope they focus on including more potency in the base Arch gun rather than the mods, to kind of distinguish them from other guns. Plus, ammo pick up mods don't impact Archwing and Necramech use. 

Simply adding punch through on all arch guns without explosive rounds would be good in my opinion. 

I don't disagree with that, but this isn't a zero sum game, both could happen. I'm not really sure if Archguns NEED exilus mods which is why I was careful to add, "if or when," to the topic title.

This whole post originated from the idea of Lightweight Artillery (which is a mod I genuinely want) and I just tried to build a theme of "exilus mods" around that. Really I just want the one mod, lol.

Well, Archguns don't have dozens of auxiliary mods which aren't worth slotting, it would be fine to have a new mod which fits in the regular slots which is just worth the slot. It could have dual benefits, but most arch guns already have a free slot that's only carrying a third element. 

I stand behind giving each Archgun default advantages adequate to improve them rather than seeking better mods or slots. They already have to adapt to 3 different modes of play. 

Archived