The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE Please fix this.

RedIsBestColour

Edit: Sorry for lack of information, I am talking about Valkyr and not her ability being subsumed on another  frame. I got the 50% from me looking at my Valkyr build which use to give 110% Attack speed and 110% speed decrease (Slows enemies affected) to find it only giving 55% of both meaning it was halved. And in all honesty I was pretty upset at that and so I just made a post with very little Information, hope this clears some of it up. 

I logged on today to find that Valkyr's warcry (her 2) was nerfed heavily It was brought down by 50% from what I can only assume is DE's way of stopping it from becoming OP with other frames.  First of all Valkyr's Warcry NEVER should have been her subsumable ability. Why you may ask? Because Valkyr was rarely used unless it was for her 2. Valkyrs 2 is what made her "Good" then came along her 4 augment Hysteria, Hysteria changed all that by making her INSANE with single target DPS. Valkyrs 2 and 4 should have been the abilities off limits, DE should have chosen her 3 as the subsumable ability, DE messed up big time there but I was fine with that but now they are trying to fix something that NEVER should have been broken.   Anyone else feel the same way? Or even about other frame? If you're reading this I just want her back this makes the game un fun for me seeing as she was the only frame i had fun playing.

all her other abilities couldn't be subsumed though: her 1 and 3 are useless and her 4 is an exalted weapon, so can't be fitted onto other frames. War Cry was the only viable candidate, but IMO that's not so much a Helminth issue as it is an issue with Valkyr herself: she needs a rework, everyone knows it: hardly anyone plays her and her role as Brawler/buffer - about the only viable way to play her - is matched or outclassed entirely by other frames. yes DE made a lot of trash powers subsumable, but War Cry isn't one of them, quite the opposite in fact.

*all* they need to do is replace Ripline with something worthwhile and buff Paralysis, and she'd be 10x better than she is now.

1 hour ago, RedIsBestColour said:

I logged on today to find that Valkyr's warcry (her 2) was nerfed heavily It was brought down by 50% from what I can only assume is DE's way of stopping it from becoming OP with other frames.  First of all Valkyr's Warcry NEVER should have been her subsumable ability. Why you may ask? Because Valkyr was rarely used unless it was for her 2. Valkyrs 2 is what made her "Good" then came along her 4 augment Hysteria, Hysteria changed all that by making her INSANE with single target DPS. Valkyrs 2 and 4 should have been the abilities off limits, DE should have chosen her 3 as the subsumable ability, DE messed up big time there but I was fine with that but now they are trying to fix something that NEVER should have been broken.   Anyone else feel the same way? Or even about other frame? If you're reading this I just want her back this makes the game un fun for me seeing as she was the only frame i had fun playing.

You'll probably need to include more accurate information.

Right now nobody has any idea where your 50% figure comes from or how it was calculated. It doesn't say if you're talking about normal Warcry or subsumed Warcry either. Subsumed version was reduced before the Helminth was even available, so when you say you just logged in, that could mean logged in after being off for a few months as far as anyone knows. Plus you posted this in General Discussion instead of Bug Report.

8 minutes ago, (XB1)CaligulaTwily said:

Ngl, gotta agree. Shoulda gave up Valkyrs 1, giving Helminth Warcry kills Valkyr. Just bury Valkyr.

Who did it kill Valkyr for though? This is not a game that needs pre build squads of frames with very specific abilities to get the mission complete. This is a game that one frame can roll into and carry nearly anyone and they can be half dead them self at the keyboard, now if this was the type of game that each player needed to bring specific loadout, yes certain abilities going to the helminth would kill the frame warcry still would not be one of them 

4 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

all her other abilities couldn't be subsumed though: her 1 and 3 are useless and her 4 is an exalted weapon, so can't be fitted onto other frames. War Cry was the only viable candidate, but IMO that's not so much a Helminth issue as it is an issue with Valkyr herself: she needs a rework, everyone knows it: hardly anyone plays her and her role as Brawler/buffer - about the only viable way to play her - is matched or outclassed entirely by other frames. yes DE made a lot of trash powers subsumable, but War Cry isn't one of them, quite the opposite in fact.

*all* they need to do is replace Ripline with something worthwhile and buff Paralysis, and she'd be 10x better than she is now.

IMO her 3 is Poop she has no shields to be really doing anything. Her 1 could def be changed it does absolutely nothing except throw people off the map including yourself if you miss by 1 hair. She def need a minor rework but I love her for her attack speed her ult is just a bonus and a great one at that its amazing for DPS with her hysteria augment ofc (single-small group DPS.) and fyi im like 85% sure she gives the most attack speed and armour increase out of all the frames, with her augment. Not only is it infinite but its great fun. I dont really care that they made her warcry subsumable just upset that they nerfed her warcry completely. please correct me if I am wrong. 

Archived