Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Keeps Crash/Freezing

(XBOX)BlizzardBeast20

same here i was worried it was my console on its last leg but if this many people are having it? then im glad its not just me but still that's just insane.! forget the FAILED TO CONNECT TO CHAT message DE stepped it up now look forward to CANT CONNECT AT ALL! in the future..... ha ....... that was funnier in my head but seriously they need to fix this i can only take so much fallout 76, Doom and mincraft before i loose it completely. 😂 😭 

Ladies and Gentlemen, I come to you with a fix that has just worked for me. When you go to launch your warframe on xbox, click the options button, and go to manage games & add ons. Proceed to the Saved data, and then delete the saved data that is there including the reserved space. 

If it doesnt work for all of you im terribly sorry, but im just saying what worked for me. If you reply to this thread, I will try to help you out as much as possible. (Note. Deleting the saved data will NOT reset any progress in warframe) Have a wonderful day!

• 3 weeks later...

I was unable to move my player or cursor around and I complained to devs and they responded by saying clear cache and do this and that and now since doing that I can't even log into the game without it crashing I've uninstalled 8 times and still won't load up and since listening to devs its got worse before I could just not move anything standing in orbiter and now I can't even load the game without it crashing I have complained multiple times as has been nearly 4 days and still heard nothing back ive all but given up that warframe will ever work again on my xbox 

Archived