Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Challenge: 20 kills in a row while wall latching, no alarms.

Traumtulpe

Question

I tried. Apparently Infested missions have alarms on by default, also all missions that spawn more than ~12 enemies at a time require alarms to be on. As soon as a capture target is down alarms are on.

I tried collecting enemies with Ivara and Noise Arrow, but the they stopped spawning, their pathing broke and a few enemies became immune to it despite still being unalarmed.

SO apparently has alarms by default.

I'd just like some simple, reliable, and somewhat quick method to unveil this Riven please, never had this much trouble before.

8 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

I tried. Apparently Infested missions have alarms on by default, also all missions that spawn more than ~12 enemies at a time require alarms to be on. As soon as a capture target is down alarms are on.

I tried collecting enemies with Ivara and Noise Arrow, but the they stopped spawning, their pathing broke and a few enemies became immune to it despite still being unalarmed.

I'd just like some simple, reliable, and somewhat quick method to unveil this Riven please, never had this much trouble before.

I think Void missions don't have alarms. Everything that needs no alarms I go there

Adaro, Sedna - Exterminate, though you need a perma invis build. Rush toward extraction without killing anything and make sure the extraction is this

vZAVykv.jpg
otherwise the enemies won't rush to it. An early hint that you have this is when enemies starts running towards extraction when you didn't find it, but if there's breakable obstacle (fan), elevator, or friendship door it will prevent them from running until it's cleared.

10 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

Apparently Infested missions have alarms on by default

No

also all missions that spawn more than ~12 enemies at a time require alarms to be on

Also no

As soon as a capture target is down alarms are on.

Yes

Infested cannot trigger alarms so any infested mission with them as the main enemy (no corpus or grineer at all) and there will be no alarms, that's how I do all my no alarm challenges

11 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

Um...Jupiter dark sector defense, literally. Don't even need any special setup.

Archived