Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing mastery?

PseudoInsanity

Question

22 answers to this question

ok ill try the codex thing out, thanks to everyone for the tips.

Edit: According to the codex the culprit is a glitched sly vulpaphyla. Ill have to reassemble one but i can cope with just having to do 1 pet. Thanks again for the help.

Edit 2: Leveling the vulpaphyla resolved my issues.

I had a simialar issues when I was missing 3000 mastery points, all items in profils shown as mastered, try looking at your weapons, compagnoins, warframes using the ships's codex console instead; Display by rank, unranked items will be displayed at buttom. (in my case it was missing Skiajati - i just completed a mission with it then it gave me the 3000 xp)

Send a support ticket mate, I'm outta ideas, seems to be a bug to me. I can clearly see on your profile that it says you're missing 6k Companion mastery but in your equipment everything is mastered and I'm assuming that would mean they're all also gilded. So it shouldn't be incorrect, assuming you've done every node in Steel Path and ofc normal star chart plus all Railjack intrinsics maxed, I'd imagine if your necramech is maxed, so to will be the Arquebex weapon it has.

I have tried the 20 different companions in my inventory along with the necramech+weapons. Others have been dumped over time due to space issues and cant be tested and it would be pretty unreasonable to try gathering every missing companion I've already ranked to try and unbug myself.

It's saying you're missing 6k companion mastery, 120k instead of 126k. Have you maxed your Necramech? That would be my first guess. Assuming you've done all of Steel Path for node mastery I would suggest maybe equipping each companion in turn both Sentinel and Creature and entering an open world then immediately exit and equip the next one until they've all been done. But that's assuming you've maxed your necramech and it's standard weapon it comes with. Oh and try the same thing for necramech in Open world, clearly something is bugged and not giving the mastery that it should, this is how I fixed it when I had double entries for kitguns last month.

Just now, PseudoInsanity said:

I have all the items you listed and my numbers match up to yours except I have one more amp (9)

You'll find it's a duplicate amp a bug as you can only master one Prism for each type, if I counted dupes I think I have 12 or 15, I'm in another game at the moment so can't look properly.

I'm not in-game at the moment so I wouldn't be able to find whats missing, all I can do for now is to paste up my profile numbers.

If any number doesn't match mine you will have it missing. Other than that I can't help until later.

My Profile. Ignoring the double amps. (bug) Non Founder.
73/73 - 140/140 - 115/115 - 169/169 -  36/36 - 15/15 -  9/9 - 13/13 - 8/8 - 8/8

Edit: forgot to say mines a complete profile with all finished.

Just a thought do you have all these weapons.

Dera Vandal, Karak Wraith, Latron Wraith, Prisma Gorgon, Quanta Vandal, Snipetron, Snipetron Vandal and Strun Wraith.
Mara Detron, Twin Viper Wraith and Viper Wraith. Sheev. Azima.

Archived