Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So To Put It Simple. (Event Rewards).

AVEOX

If you support Corpus and LOSE you will get:

- Corpus Badge (assuming you did 5 runs), [ Doesn't matter who wins this. You will get it. ]

- Grineer Melee (assuming you did 25 runs). [ Supercharged + Slot ]

- Grineer Gun (Blueprint, assuming you did 100 runs).

If you support Grineer and LOSE you will get:

- Grineer Badge (assuming you did 5 runs),  [ Doesn't matter who wins this. You will get it. ]

- Corpus Melee (assuming you did 25 runs). [ Supercharged + Slot ]

- Corpus Gun (Blueprint, assuming you did 100 runs).

If your Faction WINS you will get: Everything on your faction (Supercharged + Slot).

If I am wrong. Correct me.

Upvote if accurate.

OR:

cVoI7nx.png

Edited by AVEOX

This seems very clear. The only remaining question for me is:

By the statement "Play 5/25/100 missions", they mean any mixing and matching of playing for either side? So you can for example play 70 Grineer and 30 Corpus, that will count as the "Play 100 missions"-qualification right? Then the only thing after those mixed 100 missions played which determines your rewards are who you supported the MOST and who WINS? Yes?

Edit: The reason I ask is because i wanna know how many missions total are really necessary to get all 3 tiers of rewards.

* Is it 100 in total (mix and match as you want, just make sure you have at least more for one faction than the other)

* Or is it 125 in total (100 of one faction to get the tier 3 reward, and then 25 of the other one so you can get the melee one, depending on who wins)

* Or (i hope not) is it 201 missions required (100 for each faction so you can get either one, 1 extra to make sure you have a favored faction)

I guess it is the first one, but i don't wanna take any risks of losing any of the rewards :/

Edited by Azamagon

yes that is correct its also one thing more that might be possible, somewhat of depend relay if you say do 50 corpus and 50 greneer you have done 100 missions. then it get somewhat confusing will you get both pistols? beacouse you have supported both? will you get none because the stats are even so you haven't enny of them in the top slot? i know if you get 1 more run for enny of those 50 runs either greneer ore corpus you will have that faction in the leed and you will get that faction reward, but if it is tied not sure :) if you get lucky you get both. it something to consider. sems somewhat logical you might get both rewards but depend on the system that give out the reward tbh :)

This seems very clear. The only remaining question for me is:

By the statement "Play 5/25/100 missions", they mean any mixing and matching of playing for either side? So you can for example play 70 Grineer and 30 Corpus, that will count as the "Play 100 missions"-qualification right? Then the only thing after those mixed 100 missions played which determines your rewards are who you supported the MOST and who WINS? Yes?

Edit: The reason I ask is because i wanna know how many missions total are really necessary to get all 3 tiers of rewards.

* Is it 100 in total (mix and match as you want, just make sure you have at least more for one faction than the other)

* Or is it 125 in total (100 of one faction to get the tier 3 reward, and then 25 of the other one so you can get the melee one, depending on who wins)

* Or (i hope not) is it 201 missions required (100 for each faction so you can get either one, 1 extra to make sure you have a favored faction)

I guess it is the first one, but i don't wanna take any risks of losing any of the rewards :/

You need 100 on faction to get Tier 3 reward not the total.

Its the third.

Now that I checked for the tenth time it doesn't actually say what. I would do the third one to be safe.

Edited by vash2pid

Its the third.

T_T

I hope you are kidding me!

EDIT: After you edit, well that's the only thing i wanna know! It's tedious enough just to do 100 (im at 49 so far), but doing 201 would just be dreadful to do :/

So, this the only thing i need clarity on. The rewards otherwise is kinda easy to understand (as the OP and the posted picture states)

Edited by Azamagon

vash2pid i think you are wrong where did oyu read you need100 from 1 faction?

Tier Three Rewards 
Complete 100 missions, with the reward determined by two factors: the victorious side AND if you supported them (you did more missions for them, than against them).

sorce: https://warframe.com/news/gradivus-dilemma

for me that means need to do 100 missions. don't say it need to be for 1 faction thos 100 runs. just that the faction you want need to have the most missions run. meaning you just need to do 51+ for the faction you want and then you can do 49- for the other faction

Its the third.

Now that I checked for the tenth time it doesn't actually say what. I would do the third one to be safe.

judging by this text:

TIER THREE - Complete 100 missions, with the reward determined by two factors: the victorious side AND if you supported them (you did more missions for them, than against them).

i'd say you're wrong sir. it doesnt say complete 100 for the winning side, just 100 and your reward is determined by which side you supported more

Well the reason i ask this:

Is because of how they explain each tier. At 100 and 5 mission they say: "Complete 5/100 missions" but not much else. That could imply the first or third statement

But then look at the tier 2 reward: "Complete 25 missions of any side". That is confusing. To me that means i have to do either the second or the third option. The second one i could live with, but the third one (doing 201) BLEEEH is that grindy or what?! T_T

vash2pid i think you are wrong where did oyu read you need100 from 1 faction?

Tier Three Rewards 

Complete 100 missions, with the reward determined by two factors: the victorious side AND if you supported them (you did more missions for them, than against them).

sorce: https://warframe.com/news/gradivus-dilemma

for me that means need to do 100 missions. don't say it need to be for 1 faction thos 100 runs. just that the faction you want need to have the most missions run. meaning you just need to do 51+ for the faction you want and then you can do 49- for the other faction

That was what I was going to do a first too. If its confirmed that the event will go on for a week getting 100 on each faction is not hard. And 6k per mission is good. You don't have to grind all of it on the first day.

That was what I was going to do a first too. If its confirmed that the event will go on for a week getting 100 on each faction is not hard. And 6k per mission is good. You don't have to grind all of it on the first day.

100 of each is A LOT of effort actually. I've been soloing this event for 5 hours so far, as fast as i can and got 50 mission total completed. If i have to do that for FOUR days, talk about a burnout :/

100 of each is A LOT of effort actually. I've been soloing this event for 5 hours so far, as fast as i can and got 50 mission total completed. If i have to do that for FOUR days, talk about a burnout :/

That's probably because you did 50 missions in 5 hours. Edited by vash2pid