Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing clue in act 5.

D_Matt2

Question

I was looking for the fifth clue in Glassmaker Act 5, reviewed a couple of guides aswell, but I hadn't found the 5th clue, which should be a pile of glass shards, near some Glassmaker Ointments. It is probably a glitch, because I have been looking for it for nearly half an hour now. If you could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

-Matt

9 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, Matt_RK900 said:

which should be a pile of glass shards, near some Glassmaker Ointments.

location and version of the glass shards very. there are three different glass shards. one is yellow to the right of the large infested mass near the door. was were my glass shards were

22 hours ago, Grimm said:

location and version of the glass shards very. there are three different glass shards. one is yellow to the right of the large infested mass near the door. was were my glass shards were

Thank you for the feedback, I know about clue variations, though one is definetly missing. Last night I couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd search some more. A total of one hour later I have concluded that the clue is not in my scene at all.

On 2020-10-30 at 4:23 PM, (NSW)ArvinZupreme said:

The position is different for everyone. I have spent a long time looking for the 5 pieces as well, can say that it is the most painful act of the 5.

3 different positions and 3 different versions of each item. 

the thing with this season of nightwave is we needed people to provide their locations with images to allow for others to search better. myself i had to look around youtube and check videos to see others locations for the chains in the final scene. once i new all 3 locations i would find it easily, as all my others had been on the ground i had total missed the one hanging from a wall. 

Archived