Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baurahn Ephemera Feedback

Xionor

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

genuinely considered getting the accessories for that Ephemera. saved myself some money it would seem. guess I'll keep going for the Crania Ephemera. Souls of the Damned swirling around you still look pretty cool, right?

Same here. Thanks for this post OP. Was considering this one as my first prime accessory purchase. Glad I waited. 

3小时前 , (PS4)thowed 说:

如果它在“大”模式下保持活动状态,无疑会阻挡您视野中的许多事物。我猜这就是为什么它只有在afk时才激活。我确实同意非afk版本相当弱。它应该更大一点,或者不要过多地拥抱身体。

12 seconds is too long,

2 hours ago, (XB1)YoungGunn82 said:

So is the Dragon Ephemera in this Nezha Prime trailer misleading? 

Well, maybe. They show what the ephemera looks like when your character is not moving, which is like on the trailer. What they don't show is that it looks different when you are moving. I think they should have shown both.

That being said, I don't want swirling fire snakes obstruct my view all the time, I think it was a good decision to have the ephemera change like that. DE should have communicated it better.

3 hours ago, (XB1)YoungGunn82 said:

So is the Dragon Ephemera in this Nezha Prime trailer misleading? 

Yeah it is very misleading into getting you hyped for it to turn out the version they show in the trailer is only when you AFK. I actually want a refund now for false advertisement.

30 minutes ago, GSDAkatsuki said:

Yeah it is very misleading into getting you hyped for it to turn out the version they show in the trailer is only when you AFK. I actually want a refund now for false advertisement.

Taking into account the Corposant Prime, the Static Reactor Sigil Prime and other similar stuff works the same way, I doubt a case of false advertising can be made.

I don't have the ephemera (since I'm waiting to see if they change anything, whether the changes are up to my liking, etc), but I can comment a few things here:

• The way the current animation works wouldn't work very well when moving, but it could work if the dragons moved in the direction you go at your side (instead of constantly circling). This could work by fading out and fading in when changing the action, but it requires some work.
  • 12 seconds for the idle to appear is definitely too long if that's the case, the Corposant Prime is almost instant.
  • I have previewed the ephemera and indeed the way the dragons clip through the model could perhaps be touched a bit -- pretty sure they can move them a little more outwards the Warframe's body a bit.
  • Regarding metallics in the ephemera, I am unsure since I haven't caught wind, but if there are maybe they could be linked to the Attachments accent colors. Give it a try DE!

DE really needs to improve the quality of the prime accessories. If some skins costs more than AAA games, it better be good ones.
Especially in those current time, where people get nervous about spending...
Also why should people buy a 6th prime armor set?
Give us unique things that don't compete for the same slot.
Something like primed orbiter rooms, primed skins for weapon classes, primed railjack skins or for Necramechs..
Hell I'd rather buy a primed K-Drive than another pointless prime armor (some of them are really rather bland).

I was really disappointed. The dragons that looked the coolest in the videos, icons and previews are never actually visible in play. I understand the problem with blocking your view, but the burning effects are not what I wanted.
I wish they would consider the possibility of a style that follows the warframe like Trio Orbit did.

Update 29.3.1

Baurahn Prime Ephemera Changes & Fixes:

We were originally a little conservative with the Baurahn Prime Ephemera as to not visually overwhelm. Based on your feedback post launch we’ve made a few changes:

• Aggressively reduced required idle times for the dragons to trigger.

• Enabled Energy colouring for the dragons metal textures.

• Previously the metal parts of the dragons were locked as gold. Now it takes the primary Energy colour, and if you have the secondary unlocked, the Energy element of the dragons will favour that - so you can colour the metal with the primary and the Energy with the secondary.

• Increased scale of the smaller dragons.

• Fixed the Baurahn Prime Ephemera FX playing when in Navigation view, which can be visually overwhelming. 

So we got what most of us wanted.

Thanks DE!

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Previously the metal parts of the dragons were locked as gold. Now it takes the primary Energy colour, and if you have the secondary unlocked, the Energy element of the dragons will favour that - so you can colour the metal with the primary and the Energy with the secondary.

Could we change it so that its affected by accents color instead? I want it to match the gold on my prime armor accessories without having to make my energy yellow.
I do very much like the other changes though, ephemera is very nice and visible now without needing to wait like 15s

Il y a 3 heures, Xionor a dit :

Still waiting to see it in game/player video. If I pay for dragons, I want dragons to be visible. Also, I don't know if it is the case, but they could have made the glow permanent. This, along with the increase of smaller dragon scale (if decent), could do. I'm not paying for an ephemera which is most of the time not even half as good as it should be, and even less for the price it is sold at. It will be my first prime accessories if it is decent enough.

Also, I still think that for such ephemeras, maybe an adjustable timer could be great, so each player could be happy (even those who wants a permanent full effect). Adding such a feature is maybe not so luxuous for a real-money only paid cosmetic.

Well, still looking for a video showing the updated ephemera. Feel free to share if someone finds one please.

I liked the Ephemera better before these changes went live. Coloring it now is a nightmare and screws up the rest of my cosmetic loadout energy. 

Sure, maybe a lot of people like these changes, but I am not getting what I paid for. I won't buy Prime Accessories anymore if there is a chance they change after I buy them. Noru Prime was altered and reverted because of changes they made that people didn't pay for. The same consistency should be applied here. Reducing the timer is one thing, but changing the size of dragons and the way they are colored is not what I (and many other players) purchased for 50 dollars.

5 hours ago, Xionor said:

Update 29.3.1

Baurahn Prime Ephemera Changes & Fixes:

We were originally a little conservative with the Baurahn Prime Ephemera as to not visually overwhelm. Based on your feedback post launch we’ve made a few changes:

• Aggressively reduced required idle times for the dragons to trigger.

• Enabled Energy colouring for the dragons metal textures.

• Previously the metal parts of the dragons were locked as gold. Now it takes the primary Energy colour, and if you have the secondary unlocked, the Energy element of the dragons will favour that - so you can colour the metal with the primary and the Energy with the secondary.

• Increased scale of the smaller dragons.

• Fixed the Baurahn Prime Ephemera FX playing when in Navigation view, which can be visually overwhelming. 

Thanks DE!

We did it! At default AFK the size now looks exactly what the demo'ed image they have where it actually encompasses the full torso now instead of just the chest area. Also as they say, instant growth now. Major improvements.

5小时前 , GSDAkatsuki 说:

We did it! At default AFK the size now looks exactly what the demo'ed image they have where it actually encompasses the full torso now instead of just the chest area. Also as they say, instant growth now. Major improvements.

We did it!😀

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Voltage:

I liked the Ephemera better before these changes went live. Coloring it now is a nightmare and screws up the rest of my cosmetic loadout energy. 

Sure, maybe a lot of people like these changes, but I am not getting what I paid for. I won't buy Prime Accessories anymore if there is a chance they change after I buy them. Noru Prime was altered and reverted because of changes they made that people didn't pay for. The same consistency should be applied here. Reducing the timer is one thing, but changing the size of dragons and the way they are colored is not what I (and many other players) purchased for 50 dollars.

Why the hell didn't they just use the accents color to make the dragons scheme customizable? Before the changes you could make the flames look so vivid by mixing up the two colors freely. I don't understand why they always have to change stuff nobody asked for. This is really frustating.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK:

We need to be able to color all of these things separately. Including helms, attachments, auxillary, and ephemeras. 

exactly. they act like it would cost a ton of code to add a few more color options. it's just a button that refers to a visual section. jeez.

14 hours ago, Voltage said:

Totally agree. Coloring it now is just crap looks awful... It was 10x better before than now... 
Whats the problem with having it a "Prime Look"?
I want my money back :(
NOW it is just a dissapointment... Just sad... Your Artists did a very great job but then it got ruined to death... Great Job!!! Great Job!!! 

tenor.gif?itemid=5832906

Basically killed the dual-color energy tone on the Baurahn Prime Ephemera, instead of adding a third color channel for the dragon metallics ... good job .-.
Never too late to add more color channels on cosmetics that have more than 2 color patterns @[DE]Megan
Oh Brother Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

"Nerfing" cosmetics too now 🤣🤣

Before:
https://i.gyazo.com/75b8d01ab9b7ca5c634af84f8bbbd4ac.mp4

After, when you change the 1st color to "gold" or other "metallics" colors:
https://i.gyazo.com/2d1db7f14ba66ab06dd3e94dbd7e32cd.mp4

Operator suit color and prime sigil its a mess now, would be nice to revert the changes on the ephemera @[DE]Megan like that its not even worth buying and im regrettin that i bought it, because its not customizable at all like other cosmetics (no dual color energy and mess up with other cosmetics).
Prime sigils already looks ugly because the texture are not updated still in 2020, they look flat and not "metallic" now its even worse.

il y a 56 minutes, UMARRR a dit :

exactly. they act like it would cost a ton of code to add a few more color options. it's just a button that refers to a visual section. jeez.

copy paste, one more var, change the var name in copied menu and it's done, that's how I do in game jams

il y a 5 minutes, Hystoriic a dit :

Basically killed the dual-color energy tone on the Baurahn Prime Ephemera, instead of adding a third color channel for the dragon metallics ... good job .-.
Never too late to add more color channels on cosmetics that have more than 2 color patterns @[DE]Megan

and this please

Archived