Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baurahn Ephemera Feedback

Xionor

Adding few clips i did on the ephemera @[DE]Megan
1- recorder on the day one when the ephemera dropped ingame
fddf22e986018488ea55a64ae51fb9fc.png <---- color scheme

2- This is right after the hotfix of yesterday .. same color scheme.
fddf22e986018488ea55a64ae51fb9fc.png <---- color scheme same of 1st clip

And this when u actually change the 1st emissive color for the "gold metallics" on the dragons.

now the color scheme its like that 2176bd8229796e67028b4d9e064b7486.png to match the "gold accent" on the dragons and we lost the dual tone energy color.

Please revent the changes or add a third channel for them to color.
Sad Michael Scott GIF 

10 hours ago, Hystoriic said:

Basically killed the dual-color energy tone on the Baurahn Prime Ephemera, instead of adding a third color channel for the dragon metallics ... good job .-.
Never too late to add more color channels on cosmetics that have more than 2 color patterns @[DE]Megan
Oh Brother Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

"Nerfing" cosmetics too now 🤣🤣

Before:
https://i.gyazo.com/75b8d01ab9b7ca5c634af84f8bbbd4ac.mp4

After, when you change the 1st color to "gold" or other "metallics" colors:
https://i.gyazo.com/2d1db7f14ba66ab06dd3e94dbd7e32cd.mp4

Operator suit color and prime sigil its a mess now, would be nice to revert the changes on the ephemera @[DE]Megan like that its not even worth buying and im regrettin that i bought it, because its not customizable at all like other cosmetics (no dual color energy and mess up with other cosmetics).
Prime sigils already looks ugly because the texture are not updated still in 2020, they look flat and not "metallic" now its even worse.

I can't agree more, nerfing prime access cosmetics was really disappointing, if this is not going to be fixed, I really felt like cheated for a $50 pack. Please transfer the metal part color to another place like accents, that would be really nice.

On 2020-10-29 at 7:25 PM, NightmareT12 said:

Regarding metallics in the ephemera, I am unsure since I haven't caught wind, but if there are maybe they could be linked to the Attachments accent colors. Give it a try DE!

I'll just quote myself here from before the update. We already went through this with Rhino Prime's Iron Skin, why make the same kind of mistake again? :(

It's good that the ephemera now spawns earlier but PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD. Make the metallic part affected by accents or something like that! I feel pretty scammed now from something I was really excited about and which has brutal currency conversion for me to pay for it.

at first. you can see that when i get out of the arsenal and dont move the ephemera metallics is gold like is was before the hotfix, even when my energy color is purple.
and the flaming effect not working.
and them when i move the metallics are purple and the flaming effect work.
thats a bug and its need to be fixed.

now. they are two problems with the coloring of the metalics:

1. as you can see in the video, when i want it to be gold, the color of the attachments and the ephemera is yellow, and its looking really ugly and not making sense.

2. you have to put forma on your warframe to color the metallics of the ephmera.

also if i want gold on the ephemera on my operator, the all of the suit energy and the sigil will be yellow, and i dont want this, i want it purple.

Spoiler

r/Warframe - please fix the baurahn prime ephemera! you ruined it!

so my solution for this is to change the metallic color of the ephemera to be effected be the accents color of the attachments, beacuse they are useally a color of a metallic thing.
when the secoundery energy color effecting this is just ruined all of the ephemera.

• 2 weeks later...

They did !

il y a une heure, [DE]Megan a dit :

Updated the Baurahn Prime Ephemera so the dragon bodies will take the Accent tint color, giving you further customization options.

Just so amazing ! Gonna buy that now it has been changed so it is finally right !

And instead of adding a color for the ephemera, they make it take the accent color, yeah, greaaaaaaat. Now if I want prime armor or ANYTHING in the accent color to be red, now the ephemera is an annoying really bright red.

C'mon DE, just add more color options, don't make ephemera colors take from completely unrelated BODY ARMOR colors

Edit: It's about time that we get a menu for ephemeras, while letting us equip two ephemeras (either any two ephemera, or separating the ephemeras into two categories; auras, and the somewhat lacking footstep ones that are only footstep trails)

vor 22 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Updated the Baurahn Prime Ephemera so the dragon bodies will take the Accent tint color, giving you further customization options.

WE DID IT GUYS!!!

@[DE] Megan and everyone @[DE] TY SO MUCH FOR TAKING OUR SUGGESTIONS SERIOUS :)

Le 26/11/2020 à 02:58, PhoenixElite a dit :

And instead of adding a color for the ephemera, they make it take the accent color, yeah, greaaaaaaat. Now if I want prime armor or ANYTHING in the accent color to be red, now the ephemera is an annoying really bright red.

C'mon DE, just add more color options, don't make ephemera colors take from completely unrelated BODY ARMOR colors

Edit: It's about time that we get a menu for ephemeras, while letting us equip two ephemeras (either any two ephemera, or separating the ephemeras into two categories; auras, and the somewhat lacking footstep ones that are only footstep trails)

I think it is a good idea, maybe you should make a thread about it, this way ppl interested in it could go only on that thread and DE could measure how much it is wanted only by looking at that thread, and not looking in this one which is related to Baurahn prime only.

If you do, please send me the thread, would be more than happy to support it. I've been thinking for a long time that ephemeras should be split in body and foot ephemeras, and also that the spore ephemera should be thus split into 2 different ephemeras (foot spore and body spore).

• 3 weeks later...

i'm sure you guys are tired of hearing about this ephemera by now, and if this is intended, i'm happy enough with it after the welcome accent color change. it's the most beautiful one yet and i love that it has an energy trail on your arms that are brighter when you sprint!

however, after i noticed a visual bug, i miss what else it looks like it could be:

my reddit post with video

this is replicated by equipping Baurahn, standing still in the arsenal without opening it until the bigger dragons form around you, then switching to a frame with a different ephemera

• 1 month later...

Archived