Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.5.1

[DE]darryl1

But that is exactly what im asking for,the number that indicates the ammout of battles i fought for each fraction... otherwise im gonna continue keeping the score on a piece of paper

(chalks down another win)

You can see how many times you fought for each side in your profile.  It's at the top where all the other previous event data is.

But that is exactly what im asking for,the number that indicates the ammout of battles i fought for each fraction... otherwise im gonna continue keeping the score on a piece of paper

(chalks down another win)

Yep my fault :D

simply click your profile and one of the first entries should fix your problem. =3

• Fixed intermittent gameplay crashes.

I hate to be "that guy" who just dumps some negative bull crap on all this positivity, but a few minutes ago, when I got from grineer territory to corpus territory, I crashed. I blame the corpus. It may have been because I had multi-thread rendering on. I don't know. 

Edited by Climaxstriker

How about fixing Heavy Grineer's "Knockdown AOEs" that hit through walls and objects?

Also Flamers/Scorchers "Blast" after the fireball hits ignores literally anything and has insane range. I got burned and damaged through floor i was stanfing on...

Edited by mohrad

AI vs AI is still horrible (wall shooting, no advancement, etc.).

Waaay too many heavy Grineer.

Node says levels 18-20. Enemies are 40+.

I swear you guys don't play your own game.

Too many heavy Grineers you say? (that's not all of them, room was choke full of Grineer heavies.)

21dce7330608.png

Edited by Lirrea

Sorry to tell you this DE, but the hotfix didn't fix any of the enemy bugs, stalker still immortal, enemies still hiding in spots that can't be reached even with a mag pull. i had to quit the mission 8 times in a row after the hotfix cause of the it saying there are enemies left even when there are none left in the map anyone could see and/or reach.