Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glassmaker Fifth Crime Scene Items Not Spawning

(NSW)Mikachu9001

After the fifth episode of Nightwave Glassmaker dropped, I went to the crime scene and the scannable items to help solve the puzzle never spawn in. I can interact with the Infested mass surrounding the glassed body only once and the items are still nowhere to be seen.  I reset the game several times and even played missions before attempting it again, but they still won’t show up. (FYI I have max glass resonance so I know that’s not the problem)

The handcuffs have an absolutely dumb spawn spread. They can be in the infested side of the room, hanging from a tendril (I don't know what else to call it), in the main room hanging from a pillar, or literally at spawn, hidden among the crystals on the floor.

They are spawning, but Switch's rendering is not exactly great. I actually had an easier time of it in handheld mode. Check the flower pots. Search the rubble pile. Look on the stairs between rooms. The stuff IS there, but it's SUPER subtle. Personally, this was my least favorite part of this series of Nightwave, and this one in particular was the most annoying.

On 2020-10-28 at 9:53 AM, (NSW)Mikachu9001 said:

After the fifth episode of Nightwave Glassmaker dropped, I went to the crime scene and the scannable items to help solve the puzzle never spawn in. I can interact with the Infested mass surrounding the glassed body only once and the items are still nowhere to be seen.  I reset the game several times and even played missions before attempting it again, but they still won’t show up. (FYI I have max glass resonance so I know that’s not the problem)

Same thing happened to me and i have done exactly what you did

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived