Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The tenno lore does not make sense

(PSN)adachi_2

1 hour ago, GrayArchon said:

The "sleep" during the Old War was referred to as the Second Dream. The Tenno children were unconscious but dreaming, able to control the warframes through their dreams. Cryosleep is something else. It's hibernation, with almost no brain activity. The Tenno could not control the warframes through the cryosleep following the Old War and the Collapse.

The Lotus always has the coordinates to the Tenno's ships. We work for her (or at least, used to). The Lotus manages all the Tenno's missions so of course she can track their ships. She likely has shuttles of her own to carry her place to place as needed. The wires that Ballas disconnected from her helmet were not the only thing keeping her there.

The moon had infrastructure set up to move it into the Void. She activated it. That's how. While there would be large-scale effects on the Earth, they wouldn't be catastrophic. It's nothing Orokin technology couldn't handle, and now, millennia later, the Earth has reached a new equilibrium.

We did. We put the moon back around Earth. If you go to the Plains of Eidolon at night and look up, you don't see the moon before The Second Dream, and you do after.

The simplest explanation is that she has a ship of her own. Very easy to assume. I have no idea what you mean by "savier droback". Do you mean "saviour drawback"? What is that? 

There are… many other explanations. Loza gave you a few.

Wasn't what a treasure? 

Like for example our ships are able to go light speed and the people aboard to prevent droback they have a seat so they wont be thrown to the wall 

And sorry auto correct I meant teaser 

11 hours ago, (PS4)amazing021throne said:

Like for example our ships are able to go light speed and the people aboard to prevent droback they have a seat so they wont be thrown to the wall

Ah, I see. You meant "severe drawback". The ships can go very fast, obviously, and can even travel faster than light using the Solar Rails, a transportation network set up by the Orokin that uses Void technology and is still mostly operational today. However, Warframe obviously takes many liberties with the science and physics of space travel. This isn't The Expanse (a very well done TV show), where G-forces and gravity and brachistochrone trajectories are all taken into account. Warframe uses the same level of "sci fi science" as worlds such as Star Trek or Star Wars. Things like G-forces (or, as you put it, "droback") are rarely, if ever, relevant. It's just part of the suspension of disbelief that comes with immersing oneself in a creative work such as this. Steve Sinclair even said during this recent TennoCon that Warframe has never been "hard sci-fi".

11 hours ago, (PS4)amazing021throne said:

And sorry auto correct I meant teaser 

Ah, yes. The unnamed Sentient mother, as the wiki likes to call her, has only ever been seen in person in The New War trailer from TennoCon 2018, which is not a part of the game proper. It's really up to you whether or not you consider it canon – I personally do.

2 hours ago, GrayArchon said:

Ah, I see. You meant "severe drawback". The ships can go very fast, obviously, and can even travel faster than light using the Solar Rails, a transportation network set up by the Orokin that uses Void technology and is still mostly operational today. However, Warframe obviously takes many liberties with the science and physics of space travel. This isn't The Expanse (a very well done TV show), where G-forces and gravity and brachistochrone trajectories are all taken into account. Warframe uses the same level of "sci fi science" as worlds such as Star Trek or Star Wars. Things like G-forces (or, as you put it, "droback") are rarely, if ever, relevant. It's just part of the suspension of disbelief that comes with immersing oneself in a creative work such as this. Steve Sinclair even said during this recent TennoCon that Warframe has never been "hard sci-fi".

Ah, yes. The unnamed Sentient mother, as the wiki likes to call her, has only ever been seen in person in The New War trailer from TennoCon 2018, which is not a part of the game proper. It's really up to you whether or not you consider it canon – I personally do.

Oh thanks for the explanation 

Archived