Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should i go back to warframe becuase nihil finally available to fight?

(PSN)grayhyh

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Neo Overdrive said:

Fight is awful though be aware

It's an actual boss fight compared to a bunch of the other stuff we have.

Not everything has to be a bullet sponge with invurnability frames that only meta guns can reasonably beat...or you know, way too easilly one-shottable (poor Seargent).

2 hours ago, (PS4)Madurai-Prime said:

You don't even play the game and you're asking if you should come back to do a 10 minute sidequest? Lol

becuase i wanted at least to try the boss months ago but i got burned out and DE took forever to make this boss lol

i got too deep into glassmaker anyways just for the sake of trying the boss regardless if he is S#&$ or just weirdly gimmicky but maybe fun thinking it will end up quick which it didnt

so is it worth it or not? is the boss good enough for me to even try ?

1 minute ago, (PS4)grayhyh said:

becuase i wanted at least to try the boss months ago but i got burned out and DE took forever to make this boss lol

i got too deep into glassmaker anyways just for the sake of trying the boss regardless if he is S#&$ or just weirdly gimmicky but maybe fun thinking it will end up quick which it didnt

so is it worth it or not? is the boss good enough for me to even try ?

It's currently mixed, some people don't like it others like it, I personally liked it but you should try it to form your own thoughts about it instead of following what someone says

23 minutes ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

It's currently mixed, some people don't like it others like it, I personally liked it but you should try it to form your own thoughts about it instead of following what someone says

Ehh... time to reinstall warframe on my ps4 then putting this glassmaker thing to rest weee(i dont need to but regardless of the game or if its like not even the main part of the game i dont like leaving stuff that i started unfinished unless theres not much point to do it like 100% gta games but i do sometimes aim for that tho if i want to and can so its less of an hassle to get to this fight than 100% a gta game).

Im not sure if im doing a major mistake especially since i dont really want to play warframe but im crazy from the corona so yolo

So i did the mistake of reinstalling warframe and now... im stuck on the infested ship part,found 2 clues and cant for the life of me find the rest but i really dont want to pull up a guide this early lol

I found a glaive and a glass sculpture i think? looking like a pyramid of some sort.

So i beated nihil,ehh not sure why people say its hard or intresting tbh,i thought it would be harder.

Visually its pretty intresting but... Regardless of how good you are you will fall couple of times which is annoying nihil suddenly tps everywhere,thankfully pretty predictible tp pattern and the glass shard throwing stuff is kinda... Meh the glass arcs super sharp in the air as if it weighs more than it looks like it is and the what clue glass crystal to shatter is obvious if you have eyes or arent colorblind.

he isnt another bullet sponge like wolf of saturn six which is okay but he isnt all that intresting or mechanically challenging of a boss either.

the clues segment was rough tho,without a guide i would be stuck forever looking for dem shackles.

Was all of it a waste of time? Kinda but at least i got a talking statue,even if he is pretty annoying.

Time to uninstall warframe again lol,becuase im not going to farm deimos gems to craft the sword lol

Archived