Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime: Hotfix #2

[DE]Danielle

Changes: 

• Removed Titania Prime Access bundle being in the in-game Market. This was just a UI issue as the pack was unpurchasable.  

Fixes:

• Fixed Mastery Rank 30 not awarding the True Master Chat Emote or the 15 Loadout Slots. You should now see these applied to your account!

Erm DE i lost lvls on warframe i was lvling up and last melee weapon i lvl'd up was back instead of weapon equiped when i left game to restart. Idk if this is a wider issue but you may want to check. Old save file rather than live issue i guess. No problem to me but fyi 4 u guys. Sorry 2 add 2 the load!

I was trying to help by alerting possible larger issue. The new melee weapon i had equiped still had catalyst installed but not the mods which is agood thing at least, it was also not equiped when i went back into hydron. I used to be a it developer and worked with large data sets, small problems can lead to larger ones, sorry 4 long reply

Speaking of the MR 30 rewards.  It states that you will get 30 riven slots. What happens if you maxed out on riven slots (150).  Will anyone who earns MR 30 and has maxed out riven slots be able to get 180? I’m just prepping for when I take my test for MR 30 soon.  Will I be disappointed or will I be surprised.  Please let me know.

2 hours ago, (XB1)SpreadSea1034 said:

Speaking of the MR 30 rewards.  It states that you will get 30 riven slots. What happens if you maxed out on riven slots (150).  Will anyone who earns MR 30 and has maxed out riven slots be able to get 180? I’m just prepping for when I take my test for MR 30 soon.  Will I be disappointed or will I be surprised.  Please let me know.

They said in another post about MR 30 the extra slots be on top the amount you could get (150) so max should be 180

17 hours ago, (XB1)Chaos Phantom90 said:

Funny how mr 30 gives 15 more slots, i havent even used a single one (minus default ofc) and im mr 25 lol

Initially and for a few years I did the same. Eventually I started in using Loadouts, for always being specifically battle ready. I was very glad when Loadout Capacity was increased by 10. But even that was not enough for my individual needs. When ever a new content is added, be sure to also increase maximum Loadout Capacity in a proper way. The same would be advisable for maximum Riven Mod Capacity.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived