Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vitrica Blade Texture

Xikto

6 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I think it's bugged - when the light shines on it just so it has a rather pretty glass texture, but it doesn't show up without a reflection.

Like how did this got to be in game, there is no way you would put sth in game without trying even one set of colors on it! so i assume it's intentional.

4 hours ago, Nirau said:

Yeah it's supposed to be glass. Shame because the sword itself looks awesome.

I have a hard time not to insult the looks of that weapon. The blade texture is one hell of a mess as well. I am far from hyped, or hoping, yet i still get disappointed by how little effort is being put into the game lately. It looks like it's almost intentional, to f@ck up everything new coming out from DE's hands.

Blade looks best when using a dark color. It's the secondary color. Using anything else makes it look ugly. You can still use your fashion colors, as long as you keep the blade itself dark.

The issue lies I think not even in the color of the blade itself, but the energy and emissive colors don't seem to accept every color as effectively. When I made a white blade with dark emissive and energy the color of the blade stayed white. But when I made a black blade with yellow/golden colors it showed perfectly.

Archived