Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

looking for unmastered weapons is so annoying.

JellyBeansTasty

you have to go to your priofile to see whats not mastered and what is mastered

QUALITY OF LIFE: 

- a mastery symbol showing on the picture of the weapon, dont want to click every weapon in the arsenal or the labs!

- a symbol showing that you own the blueprint of the weapon, showing on the picture of the weapon. dont want to click on it to to see if i have it.

TO THE DEVS:

id love to see this quality of life things implemented, maybe as an option in settings. not having this is absolutely painfull as there are so many weapons in the game.

Actually there's an easy way of seeing what you've yet to master.

Go to your profile in game. Tab over to your Warframe and weapons, I think it's the "uses" tab I can't remember the name. Then sort by rank. Scroll to the bottom and then go up. That shows you what you haven't maxed ranked yet and if you don't have the weapon it'll be grayed out.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

Actually there's an easy way of seeing what you've yet to master.

Go to your profile in game. Tab over to your Warframe and weapons, I think it's the "uses" tab I can't remember the name. Then sort by rank. Scroll to the bottom and then go up. That shows you what you haven't maxed ranked yet and if you don't have the weapon it'll be grayed out.

thanks for the tip, but the big question is, can you also buy the missing weapons from there, like the blueprints, or the fully build weapon with plat? i dont think so.

hace 25 minutos, JellyBeansTasty dijo:

thanks for the tip, but the big question is, can you also buy the missing weapons from there, like the blueprints, or the fully build weapon with plat? i dont think so.

If you want an easier life, I can also clean your room and take your dog for a walk

Yeah, you can sort your profile equipment by progress and see weapons not acquired or mastered at the bottom of the list. You'll need to find an off site list as well for unlisted weapons, and many of these are not freely accessible, which is why they don't even show up unless you acquire them. 

Sometimes, the Weapon you unmastered shows as missing in your Profile’s Mastery list like Invasion Weapons while the Weapons from Clan/Market can be found when you sort out your list of Mastered Weapons from “Progress”. Only way to tell is when you look at someone’s Profile that got maxed Mastery and look at what Weapons they have and what you don’t have which can be annoying.

On 2020-10-28 at 7:30 PM, JellyBeansTasty said:

- a mastery symbol showing on the picture of the weapon, dont want to click every weapon in the arsenal or the labs!

For Dojo stuff at least, you can hover over the weapon and if mastered there'll be a laurel icon next to the Mastery requirement.

But yeah, in general, that icon should just show on the weapon box thing right there, or be added next to the name or something.

And similar to "hide owned" there could be a toggle for "hide mastered" as well (including for the Arsenal).

Edit: Nevermind (most of) that last one, the option for that already exists in the Market at least, it was just kinda hidden, i.e. moved to the upper left lol.
That said, it is however still missing as an option in the Arsenal "Equip" list and in Clan Research (unless I also overlooked something there).

On 2020-10-28 at 6:37 PM, JellyBeansTasty said:

can you also buy the missing weapons from there, like the blueprints, or the fully build weapon with plat?

Just go to the market and select the relevant category (primary/secondary/melee weapons). There are 3 buttons there: "hide owned", "hide mastered", "hide with owned blueprints". Use these filters and you'll get most of what you're asking for. That's also the place where you can buy what you're missing (or be told where to look for the items).

By the time you get through all of those weapons, you'll know where to look for all the other ones.

On 2020-10-28 at 1:37 PM, JellyBeansTasty said:

In most cases this isn't possible because the majority oF items are not available in the premium storeFront.

Only base items are, not variants or primes, and even then, not all oF them as Many weapons are acquired Via quest, dojo, events, and MANY MANY other things.

What you are asking For isn't unreasonable to Want, but I would say it's unreasonable to expect that DE will do this because they are notoriously NOT user Friendly and don't explain their own game well.  I don't imagine anything like this would be implemented in the liFespane oF the game.

On 2020-10-28 at 1:30 PM, JellyBeansTasty said:

QUALITY OF LIFE: 

- a symbol showing that you own the blueprint of the weapon, showing on the picture of the weapon. dont want to click on it to to see if i have it.

Wait, I thought these were already in the game. Or do you mean on the images of the ones you don't actually have in your inventory?

Why would you sell a weapon? I mean, unless you have a superior variant of it...

On 2020-10-28 at 1:37 PM, JellyBeansTasty said:

While plenty of weapons can come from the Market, a good number of weapons in the game specifically don't come from the Market.

Seriously, just do what the rest of us do. Go check your profile and make a list of the weapons you haven't mastered yet, then go hunt them down, wherever they come from.

Archived