Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Does Teir 3 Reward Works?

Makemap

https://warframe.com/news/gradivus-dilemma

Tier Three Rewards
Complete 100 missions, with the reward determined by two factors: the victorious side AND if you supported them (you did more missions for them, than against them).
IF the Corpus win:
- And you supported them: The ferocious DETRON hand-cannon. The Detron will be super-charged along with a new weapon slot!
- You did not support them: A DETRON blueprint, reverse-engineered by the Lotus.
IF the Grineer win:
- And you supported them: The semi-automatic BRAKK hand-cannon. It comes super-charged and with a weapon slot included!
- You did not support them: A BRAKK blueprint stolen from a Grineer datacenter.

So does that mean.. "I have to complete 100 missions for each faction" or "complete 100 missions in total of either faction combined"?

Edited by Makemap

Complete 100 missions total.

The faction you complete more for is the one you are "supporting". If your supported faction wins the event you get their tier 3 reward, the gun, weapon slot and catalyst. If the other one wins, you get a blueprint for their gun.

Great, i could really use two more weapon slots. Frankly I hope we can get some official confirmation from DE on whether or not this is correct though. A lot of people have been saying that it cancels out.

it cancels out for the leaderboards it dosent take away from your total missions

ok thats what i thought, thanks!

Edited by Druxzul

Great, i could really use two more weapon slots. Frankly I hope we can get some official confirmation from DE on whether or not this is correct though. A lot of people have been saying that it cancels out.

it cancels out for the leaderboards it dosent take away from your total missions