Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Prex Card Drops

SPEED_ISS_KEYY

Question

Its been I don't even know how long and I know my account was linked because I received the athodai or whatever its called as well as hydroid prime the week before and I've given it a solid like 2 months now and I have still to this date not received my deimos prex cards does anyone know what I should do or if there is anything I can do at this point? (also first post here ignore if I did something horribly wrong)

6 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, SPEED_ISS_KEYY said:

Its been I don't even know how long and I know my account was linked because I received the athodai or whatever its called as well as hydroid prime the week before and I've given it a solid like 2 months now and I have still to this date not received my deimos prex cards does anyone know what I should do or if there is anything I can do at this point? (also first post here ignore if I did something horribly wrong)

you are a bit late, deimos prex cards was a few weeks and would have been given watching any warframe stream, but now they are being released on baro ki'teer's inventory

1 hour ago, SPEED_ISS_KEYY said:

The prex cards were earned by watching Waframe streams on twitch.  If you didnt bother watching people on twitch, you wouldnt get any. 

As has been said those were quite a while back, and while I'm assuming your comment about Athodai and Hydroid P was just proof of a proper link it does stand to ask if you watched any of the livestreams during the time those were being given out? If memory serves only a few of the official community streams rewarded them, most would come from watching 'other' streamers of Warframe(pretty sure the term they use is Affiliates but I could be wrong)

On 2020-10-28 at 5:19 PM, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

The prex cards were earned by watching Waframe streams on twitch.  If you didnt bother watching people on twitch, you wouldnt get any. 

I watched NoSympathys streams every day for the entire time the prex card event was happening

On 2020-11-01 at 1:44 PM, SPEED_ISS_KEYY said:

I watched NoSympathys streams every day for the entire time the prex card event was happening

Do you recall if he had the little 'Drops Enabled' bit in his channel description at the time? I bounced between a lot of streamers over that week and he doesn't sound familiar so he may not have had them enabled, could try asking him if he had them enabled.

Archived