Neptune Junction "Complete any 5 missions with only Melee" Not Updating

The task for the Neptune Junction "Complete any 5 missions on URANUS with only your MELEE weapon equipped" is not updating mission completes. I have completed at least two different nodes, Sycorax and Ariel, with only a Melee Weapon in the Warframe loadout and the counter has not changed. It remains at 0/5. The other tasks were completed long ago and are registered as completed.

I have an older account, so the entire Starchart as well as the relevant quests and rewards given by the Junction completion are already unlocked for me, as I did them before they became tied to the Junction progression. The problem is that if I want a second Chroma in order to subsume in the Helminth Leviathan, I must complete these junctions to get the requisite Chroma part Blueprint, as Symaris does not recognize I have already obtained them in the past.

It has started counting missions and I have finally completed the 5/5 melee only missions, but there seems to be no rhyme or reason why some runs counted and some didn't. I ran a wide variety of Uranus missions, including many runs on the same node under many different circumstances and it took a total of 12 missions from the first mission that counted until I finally had 5/5.

I wondered if having to enter Archwing on some missions, as you can't unequipped the Archwing weapons, was causing problems. And while none of the missions I ran where I had to submerge, regardless of if I had to use my weapons, ended up counting towards the total, plenty of missions where I didn't submerge at all didn't count either. Including a run on Assur, which is merely on the Grineer Galleon map and so has no Archwing component at all. I also wondered if having an amp might be causing problems, and if entering Transference was causing problems, but my last mission I ended using it after forgetting I was trying to avoid Transference and it still counted. And as can be seen, it's definitely not a problem with it not registering repeat success on the same node:

Missions:
Ariel - Counted
Ariel - Didn't Count
Sycorax - Counted
Puck - Didn't Count (submerged and killed enemies underwater)
Ophelia - Counted
Ariel - Counted
Ariel - Didn't Count
Sycorax - Didn't Count (submerged, didn't kill enemies underwater)
Ariel - Didn't Count
Assur - Didn't Count (note this a Dark Sector on the Grineer Galleon Tileset)
(logged off and relogged just for good measure)
Ariel - Didn't Count
Ariel - Counted

I ultimately can see no real pattern that accounts for this. There's just something inscrutable about which missions get counted. All I can really offer to people who have similar problems is just keep completing missions and maybe avoiding submerging into underwater Archwing mode might have an affect. But it's no guarantee.

Edited by Federnder
spelling and grammar