I LOVE the Slick Ways You Guys at DE Have Buffed Some Otherwise Bad Weapons

Some positive feedback, and I mean this in sincerity. I love the ways some weapons are getting buffs that were otherwise trash. Prime (no pun intended) example: Soma Prime. Before Heart of Deimos was released I thought Some Prime was trash. I never used it after the initial leveling. But once I saw the Hata-Satya mod for Soma Prime my mind changed completely. Now this weapon is AMAZING. It was the absolute perfect addition to give Soma Prime the edge it needed for higher leveled content. There are definitely some other good examples exactly like this such as the Bursting Mass mod for the Mutalist Quanta.

Slick DE. REAL slick. I love it.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, (NSW)JigsJosh said:

Some positive feedback, and I mean this in sincerity. I love the ways some weapons are getting buffs that were otherwise trash. Prime (no pun intended) example: Soma Prime. Before Heart of Deimos was released I thought Some Prime was trash. I never used it after the initial leveling. But once I saw the Hata-Satya mod for Soma Prime my mind changed completely. Now this weapon is AMAZING. It was the absolute perfect addition to give Soma Prime the edge it needed for higher leveled content. There are definitely some other good examples exactly like this such as the Bursting Mass mod for the Mutalist Quanta.

Slick DE. REAL slick. I love it.

I tested the Soma Prime mod and couldn't really get it to be viable for high level content. Maybe with a high multishot and ammo capacity riven you could jump its power up a bit more but with my former builds having only added the prime augment it didn't do much.

• Like 1
On 2020-10-29 at 4:23 PM, Leqesai said:

I tested the Soma Prime mod and couldn't really get it to be viable for high level content. Maybe with a high multishot and ammo capacity riven you could jump its power up a bit more but with my former builds having only added the prime augment it didn't do much.

I pretty much just built for damage, crit, and multishot. Ammo capacity was my first thought intuitively but multishot helps rack up the bonus quicker while also adding dps. I should mention it's also definitely worth a forma. Even just one forma helps immensely.