Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I didnt get my twitch prime rewards

(PSN)Truedemonman

Question

5 answers to this question

Different but similar issue here. Have gotten every monthly reward so far without issue but Twitch Prime won't even acknowledge that I have a linked Warframe account no matter how hard I try. Pretty confident it's a problem with Twitch from the changeovers they're going through right now but I think DE may need to step in if it is a far reaching issue.

Would also like to add that I've been receiving the drops from the streams without issue, including today, which is why I'm suggesting it's a Twitch issue but DE could step in to help.

If you're trying to access it through the 'news' console in your orbiter I would strongly advise you simply log into Twitch Prime/Prime Gaming and try claiming it that way. Going through the in game 'browser' link has repeatedly been an issue for me but going straight through the main site directly has always worked like a charm.

I received only 1 drop when they promised 3 per the hour.  I opened a ticket with support, and their response is that somehow my account became unlinked during the stream.  And by some miracle became linked again before the next day's stream.

I think that the people from DE promised us the drops and should make good on their promise. I know I'm not the only person missing drops.  Every chat has people complaining about it.  I think entirely dishonest to attribute it to the user not linking their accounts and saying there's nothing they can do about it.

The community just supported their charity to the tune of $90k. Is it too much to ask for the them to support us?

10 hours ago, (PS4)northern_rebal said:

I think that the people from DE promised us the drops and should make good on their promise.

I got every drop I was 'promised' aside from the Wednesday(?) issue, as I'm sure most other viewers did as well, sometimes things happen, they don't have to give out drops or the Plat and Prime Access giveaways(and I honestly wish they'd give out far less to trim the fat in the streams)

11 hours ago, (PS4)northern_rebal said:

Is it too much to ask for the them to support us?

They develop and maintain a free to play game with no 'real' pay walls or subscriptions, they 'support' us plenty. As for Support's claim...I'll just say I've had interactions with support on both ends of the spectrum. That's sadly sort of the nature of the industry, most of them are likely little more then IT nerds with few tools at their disposal to do what they can for the tickets they respond too. The 'usual' response when it comes to Twitch drops is there's nothing they can do, likely because most if not all of them lack the ability to simply grant items to an account.

12 minutes ago, LucianDeRomeo said:

I'm sure most other viewers did as well, sometimes things happen, they don't have to give out drops or the Plat

Every chat has many people complaining about not getting drops, so it's not like one or two people are affected.  And you're right they don't have to do the drops, but if they do promise them, they should take steps to deliver them.  Can you imagine if the people who committed to the charity event pledge to donate, and then didn't, and just said "too bad, something must have happened".

16 minutes ago, LucianDeRomeo said:

They develop and maintain a free to play game

Just because they do one thing good, it doesn't mean they can treat us poorly in another area.  Remember we're talking digital, virtual things.  It costs them nothing to supply them.  I would watch the live stream without the drops, but if they promise something they should deliver. That's my whole point.

Archived