Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things Warframe can learn from Genshin Impact...

LoriSei

22 minutes ago, (NSW)VenTheWeeb said:

this thread in a nutshell:

-OP makes a thread on ideas of how Warframe can "learn" from Geshin Impact

-OP doesn't explain how all of the things listed can fit in Warframe so it just ends being another "Warframe needs to copy other game's success/follow trends because I want it" thread rather than a "how Warframe can improve" thread

-Nearly everyone disagrees with OP

-somehow this thread is still going two weeks later

Bullseye

2 hours ago, Firetempest said:

No reason to bloat employee numbers. More bodies don't always mean more productive. 9 women don't make a baby in 1 month. Just look at telltale. Went from around 125 to 400 in 4 years. The second the gameing compass swung the other way the whole studio went under.

I'm well aware how talented DE staffs are. But it burdens them in the end. Reasons such as, delayed contents, and  "soon" to be released, are the means of inconsistency.

1 hour ago, (NSW)VenTheWeeb said:

this thread in a nutshell:

-OP makes a thread on ideas of how Warframe can "learn" from Geshin Impact

-OP doesn't explain how all of the things listed can fit in Warframe so it just ends being another "Warframe needs to copy other game's success/follow trends because I want it" thread rather than a "how Warframe can improve" thread

-Nearly everyone disagrees with OP

-somehow this thread is still going two weeks later

It's Warframe forum so I can't blame anyone either, and neither not mind with the dissagreements. In my Original post. I only portray what I like about Genshin Impact, why it's fun challenging and rewarding. I speak freely for Warframe and my player experience.

Eventualy ones will try the game and see it for themselves. If your smart you'll knew whats good about the game, and whats not. So  it doesn't really need much explanation to be honest :D

Archived