Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa bug, Fortuna's menu bug, excavation mission's UI bug, orb vallis bugs, isolation vault part 1/2 bugs ...

(XBOX)TENTEI JASHUGAN

1) Mesa bug

- I used gram in melee stance

- I used Mesa's 4th ability

- I canceled it

- I returned in melee stance except that : the weapon is invisible and there is a message above my abilities "ability in use"

- I had to try to change weapons several times before I could use again my sword and my abilities, the bug persited during the whole mission.

2 Menu bug in Fortuna

- I enter Fortuna and the menu button doesn't work, I do a bounty in which I have access to the menu, I return to Fortuna and I face the same bug : I can't access the menu.

- I had to relaunch the game just to exit Fortuna

3) Excavation mission UI's bug

- I can't see the state of extractors : their HP/Shield and the power, it happens everytime I am not the host.

4) Orb Vallis bugs

- Moa jumps and go through the ground. (when that happens with the bounty : "kill moas", it becomes undoable)

- in bounty when you have to defend a coildrive, it emits a repulsive purple aura that sends you away, sometimes it's hp/shield bar is grey and it is invincible.

- profit taker part 3 and 4 : I don't always receive the bounty's reward after finishing the mission, I even got once a bounty failed pop up even after I completed successfully the mission.

5) Isolation vault part 1/2

- part 1 you have to protect the creation of a key : sometimes no enemy spawns (if you start the mission at The Abscess)

- part 2 sometimes only the enemies that decreases toxicity appears

Archived