Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help!!How to get a helminth charger???

Primal_Toilet

Question

17 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Primal_Toilet said:

I did everything right but the option is still not appearing somehow!! Maybe its bugged???

Ok, lets start troubleshooting this:
Do you have the option to breed pets?
Do you have enough slots open to breed?
Does your Cyst look like this:
cyst_1_orig.png
Do you have available Kubrow eggs?

5 minutes ago, vegetosayajin said:

Nidus isn't necessary, any frame with a fully grown cyst can do it.
You just need an egg, an open slot and the reactor thingie for breading any new pet.

When you start a new doggo, before you hit the last button there is another one before it if you are using your cyst frame.

I did everything right but the option is still not appearing somehow!! Maybe its bugged???

9 minutes ago, Primal_Toilet said:

How to not activate any pet??

Just unequip yours in your arsenal, it should be enough.

EDIT :

I just checked, with the recent removal of stasis, even with a pet active you have breeding section for kubrows and kavat showing up.

45 minutes ago, Rathalio said:

Your cyst needs to be mature and you must have a kubrow egg, since you have to infect a kubrow to incubate an helminth. Also you must not have any other pet active to have the kubrow breeding tab showing. The draining cyst option will show up under inprint selection.

How to not activate any pet??

Your cyst needs to be mature and you must have a kubrow egg, since you have to infect a kubrow to incubate an helminth. Also you must not have any other pet active to have the kubrow breeding tab showing. The draining cyst option will show up under inprint selection.

The cyst has to grow untill it has these kinda little tentacles on it... Which takes about a week, i think?

After that its pretty much the same process as breeding a kubrow, but when you would be asked to use Imprints or Random, there should be an option for the Helminth (Drain).
Wiki has more info.

Archived