Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One tiny change that could make Mesa's 1 good

Aisu9

Change the power turn on/off for a duration base power.
Each time you reach 100% charge the power automatically grant you the buff and your next shot deal more damage but the power don't need to be recast you can continue till the duration end

Indeed, would be nice. Still niche but at least usable. But if they do that, they'll need to change the energy consumption, either a drain (would suck), or "automatic" consumption of energy when it's self-recast.

But I believe DE wants to get rid of the "passive" ability (activate & forget).

I was more thinking about reworking this ability to match with Ash's bladestorm functionality. Activate, shoot targets, and when you re-activate it, all targets hit during the build-up will be hit by an instant-Peacemaking. Or a Peacemaking in a cone in front of you, dunno.

à l’instant, Rawbeard a dit :

better? maybe. good? no.

well... yeah, but it's still better than wasting 25 energy for 1 empowered shot. it's just 1 idea Mesa could receive the Pablo's Special and receive a lot of synergy and cool changes

Sounds fine, but my impression is that DE on a personal level doesn't want to increase Mesa's damage (or anything about her, really) - if anything he would like to nerf her, but feels restricted from doing so for some reason or another.

Anyway, if DE wanted Mesa to have a useful first ability, there are many ways to achieve this result - your suggestion being one of them. They haven't so far, and I am sure curious to see whether they feel pressured to reluctantly do so in the future.

1 hour ago, Aisu9 said:

well... yeah, but it's still better than wasting 25 energy for 1 empowered shot. it's just 1 idea Mesa could receive the Pablo's Special and receive a lot of synergy and cool changes

let's be honest here, the helminth system will be the current go-to for non-working old skills. especially with all the delays this year caused. Mesa overall is very, very strong and popular and doing a rework of just one skill is not as quick and easy as most seem to think. roar is really nice as a 1, though.

Archived