Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Protea - Arcane Barrier

(PSN)thegarada

17 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

This is not a feedback post. Feedback is to give Feedback to the devs, not ask other players for help.

Apologize if I am misunderstanding. I thought questions specific to warframes go into this section, instead of the general thread (not the general feedback).

11 minutes ago, (PS4)thegarada said:

Apologize if I am misunderstanding. I thought questions specific to warframes go into this section, instead of the general thread (not the general feedback).

you want general discussion for something like this.

Feedback is for giving feedback to the devs. (not like it seems they ever respond,) Even then it wouldn't really be for asking them questions, though if you piggybacked a question to others players I doubt it would matter.

Edit: I don't want to answer your question because there could be something I don't know that I am missing, but Protea isn't a shield focused warframe. I default to arcane guardian and arcane energize, personally. Barrier I only use for Hyldrin and maaaybe Mag.

2 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

Edit: I don't want to answer your question because there could be something I don't know that I am missing, but Protea isn't a shield focused warframe. I default to arcane guardian and arcane energize, personally. Barrier I only use for Hyldrin and maaaybe Mag.

Well Protea is a shield based frame, but it doesn't need barrier due to her one being able to instantly restore all of your shields and some overshield without the cooldown and RNG barrier has. It's more reliable, I usually run Energise and Resistance to have loads of energy and immunity to all toxin (which is Protea's weakness). @(PS4)thegarada

Archived