Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starting 10/29 I've started booting other people from games (unintentional)

(XBOX)EllipticPlanet0

Hello,

This is a frustrating problem that has begun recently.  At first I thought it was an XB1 issue with the Nezha update, but no one else seems to be complaining about it.  So I think I'm the problem.

When I load into a mission with other people someone else in the party always gets kicked out.  

First example:  If I load into a mission with auto-matchmaking with a game in progress then within 10 seconds that I enter some other random person will "leave".  If it's the host, we all get dumped.

Second example: Even when doing a radshare and making a squad beforehand we will all load into the mission, then immediately one person will leave (get kicked).  Once again seems random, sometimes the host.

I'm MR29, been playing for years and I have not updated any of my settings, but this new problem occurs 90% of the time now.

On 2020-10-30 at 1:26 PM, (XB1)EllipticPlanet0 said:

Hello,

This is a frustrating problem that has begun recently.  At first I thought it was an XB1 issue with the Nezha update, but no one else seems to be complaining about it.  So I think I'm the problem.

When I load into a mission with other people someone else in the party always gets kicked out.  

First example:  If I load into a mission with auto-matchmaking with a game in progress then within 10 seconds that I enter some other random person will "leave".  If it's the host, we all get dumped.

Second example: Even when doing a radshare and making a squad beforehand we will all load into the mission, then immediately one person will leave (get kicked).  Once again seems random, sometimes the host.

I'm MR29, been playing for years and I have not updated any of my settings, but this new problem occurs 90% of the time now.

Your not alone, same thing keeps happening to me...

Archived