Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"This will hurt"

JackHargreav

vor einer Stunde schrieb JackHargreav:

Also what the heck is oneshoting my nezha? Is this an other bug?

Probably Toxic Ancients. They tend to do that. I also recall hearing something iffy going on with Nezha's Warding Halo DR or HP buffer calculation (as in when it takes effect) in general or something along that but I can't recall what it was exactly. Happens relatively frequently on Nezha.

41 minutes ago, Iamabearlulz said:

The operator has lines for taking damage? How have I never heard any of them?

The operator has a BUNCH of lines that almost never show up.

They've got lines for marking resources (that I'm 90% sure the other players don't hear), entering sharkwing, major damage, revives and bosses. I've heard the boss ones a few times, they usually trigger in direct response to the boss taunts. Sadly no specific ones :\

19 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

The operator has a BUNCH of lines that almost never show up.

They've got lines for marking resources (that I'm 90% sure the other players don't hear), entering sharkwing, major damage, revives and bosses. I've heard the boss ones a few times, they usually trigger in direct response to the boss taunts. Sadly no specific ones :\

Yeah, I've heard the boss responses a few times but I didn't even know about most of the others. Kind of makes me want an "Operator Voice-Over Frequency" slider.

1 hour ago, Prexades said:

The voice line is probably your operator. This can be triggered when your WF took serious damage.

We are unable to tell us what one shot killed you without context of knowing the mission and your Nezha build.

Well nothing special. I'm playing Steel path Mot, everything is is fine and when my Nezha runs out of Warding Halo he just drops dead.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Deeceem said:

Probably Toxic Ancients. They tend to do that. I also recall hearing something iffy going on with Nezha's Warding Halo DR or HP buffer calculation (as in when it takes effect) in general or something along that but I can't recall what it was exactly. Happens relatively frequently on Nezha.

Nah. Toxic ancients aren't even on the level. I just simply die when my Halo runs out. I think. I kinda remember one time when I had some hp left and all of a sudden I went flying.

Archived