Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Player housing and other ideas that will never happen

(PSN)NerveDMG

I'll start this off by saying I know this will never happen, I just like imagining what could happen if de decided to go this way

So my general idea depends on the duveri paradox, if u don't know what I'm referring to leave this thread I dont want to explain.

So open world for tenno in what appears to be a space in a void rift or something like it, it would be safe to assume this is outside of the normal space time continuum. So why not have a tenno faction there, with multiple events that have the tenno (us) building a city there.

This city could implement some of the features players have wanted for ages.

One of which I highly desire, player housing. But another could be a proper trading post (I'm using Aion as a base for a trading post as its the best one I've seen in game) where you put an item up for trade with a price range, it leaves your inventory and when someone buys it or trades the item you requested you get an inbox message with the new items/plat you acquired.

Back to player housing, to avoid the problem ffxiv has where there's not enough housing, have each house be in its own pocket dimension (if u think this is a stretch I can see why but remember we are outside the space time continuum)

You could have a story quest where we make a deal with the man in the wall to gain access to player housing and pocket dimensions.

And since we're interacting with the man in the wall why don't we have this place be the hub for all future content, as this is where the story is headed.

For a timeline reference I place the new war before duveri paradox, so the sentient problem should be over by this point. (Never said I wanted this straight away did i)

We could have multiple events where we take down orokin abominations as minibosses. As its outside the space time continuum, whos to say the orokin only threw us and sentients into the void, or even a parallel universe where the orokin empire didn't die out and threw tons of powerful beings into the void trying to tame it but once they entered the void they lost their mind

Idk, this is all theory crafting, kinda a waste of time, but I am curious to see what others think of my ideas

7 hours ago, (PS4)Cephalon_Nerve said:

have each house be in its own pocket dimension

We have both Clan Dojos and personal Orbiters that work in that exact way.

Also, building a "city" and stuff ... no, that's not who and what the Tenno are, we're murder machines for fun and profit :D

I wanted a city map which is what I thought Fortuna was going to be. Climbing buildings fighting on the streets doesn't even need to be big. Though we don't fight next to civilians so it would probably not happen.

8 hours ago, (PS4)Cephalon_Nerve said:

proper trading post (I'm using Aion as a base for a trading post as its the best one I've seen in game) where you put an item up for trade with a price range, it leaves your inventory and when someone buys it or trades the item you requested you get an inbox message with the new items/plat you acquired.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHWOWwa85lgP54b587TRu

1 hour ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

I wanted a city map which is what I thought Fortuna was going to be. Climbing buildings fighting on the streets doesn't even need to be big. Though we don't fight next to civilians so it would probably not happen.

Infested city.

I'm alright with what we got for Deimos, but an infested city with only a small enclave of survivors would be a perfect excuse for something like this.

Archived