Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR30 Blessing feels so distant from it's effects

(PSN)Etheral_Synergy

Whenever you pop a blessing on a relay it's nice knowing that so many players might get that little nudge that helps them overcome an obstacle or encourage them to level that weapon or farm that resource thats been on the back burner for a while. However, you dont witness these effects and so it can feel underwhelming.

I'd love a tab somewhere that updates with relevant events other players have done using the buff you gave. say seeing if someones mastered a weapon using your blessing, if they farmed resources they were missing from a foundry item with a drop chance boost, or defeated a starchart boss for the first time either origin or steel path with a damage, health or shield buff.

I understand that's alot of work but it would help the effects feel more immediate and recognise how much it might push others to do something theyve been struggling with rather than leaving the relay shortly after and feeling like nothings really happened.

1 hour ago, (PS4)snoopy-dog64 said:

Whenever you pop a blessing on a relay it's nice knowing that so many players might get that little nudge that helps them overcome an obstacle or encourage them to level that weapon or farm that resource thats been on the back burner for a while. However, you dont witness these effects and so it can feel underwhelming.

I'd love a tab somewhere that updates with relevant events other players have done using the buff you gave. say seeing if someones mastered a weapon using your blessing, if they farmed resources they were missing from a foundry item with a drop chance boost, or defeated a starchart boss for the first time either origin or steel path with a damage, health or shield buff.

I understand that's alot of work but it would help the effects feel more immediate and recognise how much it might push others to do something theyve been struggling with rather than leaving the relay shortly after and feeling like nothings really happened.

Think i'd only want this if it were Optional. Pop-up adds are the bane of the internet so i'd prefer to keep anything like it out of the game if possible, if not then it be optional. You could be flooded with notifications non-stop which would get old fast.

The only thing underwhelming about this blessing is that you have to wait for someone to buff it in a relay for who knows how long. Why in the world isn't it just put there and u get it automatically as you enter with your frame. 

Suggestion a lvl 30 buffs a relay for 3 hrs with whatever buff, u get into a relay u get the buff automatically, u don't wait for it. I don't have time to sit around and "get lucky" to get a buff or not in a relay, DE. I got other stuff to do like level weapons, frames, farm kuva, relics, void traces, trade etc.

TL;DR ain't nobody got time (waiting in a relay) for dat

e65.gif

19 hours ago, (PS4)MYKK678 said:

Think i'd only want this if it were Optional. Pop-up adds are the bane of the internet so i'd prefer to keep anything like it out of the game if possible, if not then it be optional. You could be flooded with notifications non-stop which would get old fast.

yeah that's completely understandable, I was thinking myself that it should be just in the communications menu but not give hud notifications, just a place you can go check just to see whats happened. should've made that more clear in the post, apologies.

15 hours ago, Ishredpapers said:

The only thing underwhelming about this blessing is that you have to wait for someone to buff it in a relay for who knows how long. Why in the world isn't it just put there and u get it automatically as you enter with your frame. 

Suggestion a lvl 30 buffs a relay for 3 hrs with whatever buff, u get into a relay u get the buff automatically, u don't wait for it. I don't have time to sit around and "get lucky" to get a buff or not in a relay, DE. I got other stuff to do like level weapons, frames, farm kuva, relics, void traces, trade etc.

TL;DR ain't nobody got time (waiting in a relay) for dat

e65.gif

Not really what this thread is about I'd suggest making a new thread or finding an existing discussion. It's only just been implemented and I'm sure these suggestions wouldn't go to waste in the right place. For time being if you are set on getting the buff I'd reccomend recruiting chat.

The blessing is a nice, optional buff.  I certainly wouldn't wait for one - unless I'm just lurking in-game; it's a +25% buff.  Nice, but not huge.

I like the idea of having some indicator of its usefulness (maybe a counter that shows in a UI), but I'll still go to the font to grant the buff without it.

As far as additional incentive to reach mr 30, it sounds like DE is working on ideas.  IIRC, the term "legendary levels" came up - I'm hoping it's something akin to OP levels in Borderlands.

I like the rewards as they are now.  Certainly would welcome more.

2 hours ago, Stranger_secret said:

But on to my real question is the chance booster for 3 hours how often is people going to abuse it?

It is for 3 hours.  I believe multiples instance add their time, but I could be wrong.

I don't see much room for abuse with a +25% buff.  And also don't see much reason for someone that worked all the way to MR 30 to want to abuse it.

With that said, seems like every system ends up with some form of abuse.

On 2020-10-31 at 3:25 PM, Ishredpapers said:

This is why MR30s should use their head and announce they're gonna be using one in chats before use. That's what I do and have done from the start. Then people gather and I use my blessing. It brings the community together.

10 hours ago, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

This is why MR30s should use their head and announce they're gonna be using one in chats before use. That's what I do and have done from the start. Then people gather and I use my blessing. It brings the community together.

I have region chat turned off for about 2 years now because it's cancer, i don't want announcements because i won't read them anyway and ain't nobody got time for dat , i want what i stated above.

7 hours ago, Ishredpapers said:

I have region chat turned off for about 2 years now because it's cancer, i don't want announcements because i won't read them anyway and ain't nobody got time for dat , i want what i stated above.

So you're just being picky. This is a chance to bring people together. You want us to stay divided. I announce in trade, region, and recruiting. I get a lot of people. You're being a child. Maybe keep your eye out, or ask in chat "Anyone blessing a relay?" Actually communicate with the community and you get rewarded.

On 2020-11-07 at 6:12 AM, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

So you're just being picky. This is a chance to bring people together. You want us to stay divided. I announce in trade, region, and recruiting. I get a lot of people. You're being a child. Maybe keep your eye out, or ask in chat "Anyone blessing a relay?" Actually communicate with the community and you get rewarded.

I'm not being picky i'm offering a solution to the problem they made with this "blessing" thing which the way it is conducted right now is dumb, as to why and the compromise i stated already.

Archived