Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frustration to be MR30

Taiepii

unknown.pngunknown.png

Gotta say, missing the MR30 just because I wasn't able to log-in during Tennocon because of my work schedule, is a huge frustration. 
If only for the least, Athodai came back to Baro Ki'teer once.
Anyhow, I was just sharing my frustration, nothing else to say.

yeah, this is why I neevr leave weapons behind, no matter what. anything you don't level now will bite you in the A$$ later, especially limited time items.

fortunately with Deimos Arcana you'll get more than enough items for most people to hit MR30. Baro might bring the Athodai back before then, who knows.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Madurai-Prime said:

Yes, I've also missed a lot of random exclusive items in videogames due to living my life as well. 

Athodai was a stream drop. It wasn't even an in-game reward lol.

DE should have learned from Braton Vandal in 2013 why Athodai was a bad idea, especially when it relied on drops which have been fully proven to be buggy every single time. There has not been one Twitch Drop that had no complaints of players having linking issues or missing rewards. But no, DE went full steam ahead to artificially inflate the popularity of a digital TennoCon. It's sad.

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Athodai was a stream drop. It wasn't even an in-game reward lol.

DE should have learned from Braton Vandal in 2013 why Athodai was a bad idea, especially when it relied on drops which have been fully proven to be buggy every single time. There has not been one Twitch Drop that had no complaints of players having linking issues or missing rewards. But no, DE went full steam ahead to artificially inflate the popularity of a digital TennoCon. It's sad.

Yea I've watched a few steams and never got anything after refreshing my linked accounts etc. 

They should really just start dropping some occasional new weapons in exclusive event alerts. Where we do a survival and it comes in our mail or drops as loot.

The twitch thing isn't working for sure.

Archived