Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are the plains of edilon water made of?

(PSN)adachi_2

Now I get the earth from WF and our earth I get that but what did the orokin or grineer dump in the water to have magnetic procs would it not make more sense if it was cold? I mean it could be because of the eidolon.

speaking of eidolon where do they go like I know they go into the ocean when the sun comes up but after they go into the ocean do go into another dimension or do they turn into water also what if I took pound worth of water would a eidolon pop up like for example "hey jim cool pool party".

"thanks but you guys should leave its night". 

"Wait jim where did you the water from"

"Oh from the plains of eidolon". Boom an eidolon pop up and it kills everyone 

Anyways I expect reasons why I'm the fcks of idiots 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)amazing021throne said:

Well we all are idoits when the future looks at us hm what idoits 

You misspelled that word twice in the same sentence.

Anyway, I'll answer the two lore questions for you. "We don't know and DE doesn't care enough about them to give an answer".

The reasons are entirely in the gameplay. Why magnetic? Because it is arguably the most annoying proc type. Where do the Eidolons go? In a place where you can't fight them. The end.

32 minutes ago, (PS4)amazing021throne said:

Now I get the earth from WF and our earth I get that but what did the orokin or grineer dump in the water to have magnetic procs would it not make more sense if it was cold? I mean it could be because of the eidolon.

speaking of eidolon where do they go like I know they go into the ocean when the sun comes up but after they go into the ocean do go into another dimension or do they turn into water also what if I took pound worth of water would a eidolon pop up like for example "hey jim cool pool party".

"thanks but you guys should leave its night". 

"Wait jim where did you the water from"

"Oh from the plains of eidolon". Boom an eidolon pop up and it kills everyone 

Anyways I expect reasons why I'm the fcks of idiots 

You accidentally answered your own question.

The Water Particles are Magnetized by the presense of the Eidolons. Thats it. Its known as Ionized Water, or Ionization of Water IRL.

Orokin/Grineer have nothing to do with it. When you fight an Eidolon their big blast attack is pretty much an EMP. Subjecting Water to Ionization constantly could potentially have permanent effects like in the game.

11 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Well this is just unfair. How am I supposed to make a witty comment at your expense if you've already set the bar so incredibly low.

Sorry man it's just the truth because the smart people things will be lost forever and what will be found is the people who thought the world was flat and say covid is caused by 5G and not wear a mask to prove a point

6 minutes ago, (PS4)amazing021throne said:

covid is caused by 5G

That's because it is.

G is the 7th letter of the alphabet. 

5*7 is 35.

Add 20, for the year (dumbass scientists, it's 2020, not 2019) = 55.

26 letters in the alphabet, meaning you get though the alphabet twice with 3 left over.

3rd letter of the alphabet is C, thus 5G 2020 is actually Half Life 3 confirmed.

It's as plausible as everyone else's theories on 5G!

25 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

That's because it is.

G is the 7th letter of the alphabet. 

5*7 is 35.

Add 20, for the year (dumbass scientists, it's 2020, not 2019) = 55.

26 letters in the alphabet, meaning you get though the alphabet twice with 3 left over.

3rd letter of the alphabet is C, thus 5G 2020 is actually Half Life 3 confirmed.

It's as plausible as everyone else's theories on 5G!

Wow you would do anything for a witty comment 

6 hours ago, (PS4)amazing021throne said:

I get that but what did the orokin or grineer dump in the water to have magnetic procs

Frankly, I'd say it was normal, ordinary, everyday water. You should be more interested in the magic shield your robot ninja warframe has that obviously takes a magnetic proc from contact with water.

it's regular water by day, but it's still contaminated with Sentient energy which then manifests at night, somehow creating a portal between our world and the realm where the Eidolons live. only Revenant has ever been into their dimension and returned, nobody knows what craziness goes on there.

probably a lot of raves and lightshows, that seems to be the Sentient's thing.

8 hours ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

Sentient energy, think of the sentient that died there as an atom bomb. He exploded now the whole place is screwed

This is the correct answer, the water is soaked in Sentient Energy and becomes more virulent when the Eidolons are active.

Nakak explain this in the Mask of the Revenant quest:

Why do I remember this? The land here, killing hot, full of strangeness. This is where Gara vanquished the Sentient! Where its essence fell into the ground, trapped in some unworldly between. It wanted out. At moon rise its ghostly tendrils would emerge, seeking form, seeking... return

Mag Procs (AKA the Disrupt Effect) are the closest to Dead Sentient Energy, it disrupts shields and Tenno void energy.

Archived