Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Results 51Vs50 Or 150Vs50, I Am Really Confused.

-10no-GCoda

Hey, sorry for my bad english, but i cant really understand what i need to do to get T3 reward.

I looked up forums, and i can`t find any official comment on that, can anyone point me at the right direction?

Can i choose side at last moment?

I need my final score to be something like 101 - 1, or i can have 51 - 50 (total of 100 missions and more on victory side) to get T3 reward?

Edited by GCoda

TIER TWO REWARDS - Complete 25 missions of any side, with the reward determined by the victor.

• IF the Corpus win: A deadly Vandal edition of the PROVA. Stun your friends in style. This weapon is super-charged and comes with a weapon slot!
  • IF the GRINEER win: A Wraith edition MACHETTE starving for blood. This weapon is super-charged and comes with a weapon slot!

do you see "IF"? so in order to get one weapon or another you must make 25 missions for any side. however you can't really tell which side will win. so as fail save it is a good idea to have 25 missions on secondary faction and 75 missions on primary faction.

Edited by Althix

TIER TWO REWARDS - Complete 25 missions of any side, with the reward determined by the victor.

i understand that, this is pretty clear for me, but i am just a little bit afraid of Tier 3.

Tier Three Rewards Complete 100 missions, with the reward determined by two factors: the victorious side AND if you supported them (you did more missions for them, than against them).

one part of it makes me crazy, "you did more missions for them, than against them", 51 is more than 50,

and you noticed that they mentioned ANY SIDE in t2 reward but missed it in t3 reward.

[offtopic]

based on all RNG happening in game... i farmed for a weak for sure footed mod from grineer bombard, and my friend just got it from regular soldier on kappa. i just afraid that i am totally out of luck... i spent 700h in game, and killed a lot of grineers, still no sure footed.

[/offtopic]

Edited by GCoda

as far as I get it, for every point you get, you get -1 on the other faction.

so lets say you get 100 points with the Corpus, you will have -100 with the Grineer.
do 25 Grineer missions and you will have 75/-75.
so doing 200 Corpus missions and then 100 Grineer missions wont give you a 100/100 balance.

Tier 3: Complete 100 missions (Could do 50 Grineer and 51 Corpus) and your prize depends on the winner and who you sided more with.

For Example,

Grineer win, and you supported = Brakk

Grineer win, and you didn't support = Brakk BP

Says DE_megan

can you provide any link? ) Please, it will calm down a lot of my clanmates )

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/123293-the-gravidus-dilemma-rewards-question/#entry1456013

Edited by GCoda

as far as I get it, for every point you get, you get -1 on the other faction.

so lets say you get 100 points with the Corpus, you will have -100 with the Grineer.

do 25 Grineer missions and you will have 75/-75.

so doing 200 Corpus missions and then 100 Grineer missions wont give you a 100/100 balance.

With Megan`s quote looks like it maters only for mission rewards and not for event rewards.

Thanks a lot guys