Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to change lighting in orbiter?

(NSW)-GodHand-

I agree. Ideally we could have an option or switch in our orbiter to close the hatch on top of us for a darker room, much like the pre-remaster of our orbiter. Not that its bad looking, its beautiful, dont get me wrong, but yeah, flashbang grenade in my face in not much appreciated xD

• 1 month later...

It's heartening to hear someone else is upset by this. I have Bloom off in my options, as well as Glare, Motion Blur, Film Grain, Bloom, and Screen Shake. It really makes the game look 100x better. Every now and again an update will forget to take this setting into account, but in most cases it is quickly fixed to reflect my choices. There are many games I simply don't touch because they have these visual afflictions. Motion blur? Our eyes already do that, I don't need my video games looking like the worst parts of the Michael Bay Transformers films.

While I do recommend changing these settings to off to see if that makes it look better, the fact remains that ever since the Empyrean update my Orbiter has been simultaneously (somehow) washed-out AND blinding. When it first came out, the Arsenal was the most affected, being washed-out for colour but also had dark shadows from the skylight that covered major parts of each Warframe. That has since been (mostly) fixed, but only by having what seems like a completely different lighting system JUST for the Arsenal. Why? Shouldn't changing that necessarily include the realisation that the whole Orbiter looks awful with this skylight?

Archived