2020 isn't over yet

I imagine that it'll either run in December, or whenever they feel confident about giving The New War another shot (Deimos was originally meant to be the end-of-year update with various TNW-related conent updates and events throughout the year. Covid caused them to re-schedule), whichever comes first.

Edited by Loza03
  • Like 2

I hope it returns.. it was so much fun, and I have no idea why.. this time I'll focus on ground missions, because I want Endo and don't need Dirac, since I'm maxed with Railjack.

I hope though they maybe make changes so it's more fair and balanced and not "this version is better than the other"

• Like 2

like with most events, DE are probably holding onto it until a genuine "content drought" period appears. right now we have Nezha Prime, and Deimos Arcana is coming, so now isn't one of those times, even if you feel bored. it'll probably be in the new year when we get it again.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Shotgunpilot said:

Thanks to xaku and helmith scarlet spear is going to be easier the next time it comes around, let see how DE handles mesa with Xata whisper

Those poor Sentients...

8 minutes ago, Shotgunpilot said:

Thanks to xaku and helmith scarlet spear is going to be easier the next time it comes around, let see how DE handles mesa with Xata whisper

Don't worry they will nerf it if it becomes "too ez" just how they did with limbo. 

9 hours ago, ReddyDisco said:

i honestly don't want it to return, it was a glorified mobile defense with bugs (literally)

i hope they continue the sentient invasion in a different tone, something new

It is better than anything produced after it, to this day. However, I would welcome something different, as long as it is good.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb saghzs:

As far as i know, they just said that it will be run before the New War again.

If that is this or next year, we don't know.

Before the new war?

That's rather neat because that thing won't release before 2035 😂