Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Control Module Drop Rate, Lower It

Frendh

You really need to tone down the Control Module drop rate. At the moment I have 233 control modules and 141 morphics.

For instance, on Tower missions you can make the rare resource drops random between all the rare resources instead of just dropping a ton of control modules.

You know the issue I have with people saying control the drop rates.. then they make it to where it's virtually impossible to get. I'd like to see an even amount of things.. or know what you're getting before going in for a mission.. but to control the "control modules?" It will end up being like Neurodes and Neural Sensors.. virtually not dropping at all. I have none, and I've farmed hours and hours.. yet nothing. I guess my biggest issue is when people complain.. developers take away they don't add to it. It is something that has happened in every game I've ever played. They get complaints.. they take away not just what you're complaining about.. but take it all away making the drops more horrid than ever.

That's my personal opinion on that.

Not to mention the Invasion event missions also give you Control Modules, at least if you side with the Grineer.

It will end up being like Neurodes and Neural Sensors.. virtually not dropping at all. I have none, and I've farmed hours and hours.. yet nothing.

1. Where do you farm? If you tell me you farm bosses, you're not doing it the most effective way IMO. Go for Mobile Defense missions or Survival. Doing Cyath on Eris always give me AT LEAST 1 Neurode each run if you have a party with nukers that stay in the terminal rooms (more kills = faster spawning = more resources drop = more chance of neurode drops).

--- For Neural Sensors, the survival on Jupiter is also a good place to farm them, though I've been pretty lucky with J3 so I keep farming him instead if I'm not looking for keys.

2. Do you use Carrier? it helps getting things you might have missed.

Edited by Casardis

Farming neurodes and neural sensors is a cakewalk compared to when I started playing at early open beta. And I did not mind the low drop rates at that time. There were less neurode heavy recipes back then.

ZsMarsh: But you are way off. Do not compare with your experience in other games. Different dev team. I really like this dev team even if I do not agree with all their decisions.

Neurodes aren't that hard to get, sitting on 155 now, and basically have all Warframes, and ranged weapons, melee weapons are all built, just not claimed. Farm Cyath or Xini and you should get loaded, Control Modules on the other hand are getting out of control, sitting on 700+ right now.