Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Both Rewards?

Etsoree

Question

24 answers to this question

This is correct. Doing 50/50 will get you a zero score.

So the only way to get the the 100 mission requirement is to do 100 more than the other, not simply doing a total of 100 missions?

Edited by Haldos

So best to just chance it and get 100 missions done, eh? Or 200 of one, and 100 of another.

best chance is do 50/50

and check which faction is going to win, and do 1 point to the winning team (but note you won't help the clan like that)

Edited by Seira-EGT-

so getting about 75 grineer and 25 corpus would get what? just the melee weapon? or handgun inluded?

you've done 100 runs, you qualify for the T3 rewards, however with T1 you will get the grineer badge, and if corpus win, you'll get the prova vandal, and a BP of the gun.

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

TIER THREE - Complete 100 missions, with the reward determined by two factors: the victorious side AND if you supported them (you did more missions for them, than against them).

Where does it state factions? I see no mention of 100 per faction only 100 missions overall is mentioned. Mention of factions is for tier 1 and 2 alone.

Edited by RyuhoTheDragon

TIER THREE - Complete 100 missions, with the reward determined by two factors: the victorious side AND if you supported them (you did more missions for them, than against them).

Where does it state factions? I see no mention of 100 per faction only 100 missions overall is mentioned. Mention of factions is for tier 1 and 2 alone.

So, then, say I wanted a T2 reward, I'd have to do 101/102?

Erm, that's EXACTLY what I was saying... as long as you do 100 missions, you get the reward... (and factions = grineer/corpus btw, that's what I meant by faction)

well you will get the T3 reward of the faction that won, not both.
this is how I understood it:
you get the badge of the faction you supported the most ( atleast 5 missions), you get the melee weapon of the faction that WON ( atleast 25 missions)
and you get one of the 2 guns ( atleast 100 missions), if you supported the winner you get the gun + catalyst and slot, if you supported the "loser" you get the BP of the winning factions gun.
so its impossible to get both melee weapons and both guns.

well you will get the T3 reward of the faction that won, not both.

this is how I understood it:

you get the badge of the faction you supported the most ( atleast 5 missions), you get the melee weapon of the faction that WON ( atleast 25 missions)

and you get one of the 2 guns ( atleast 100 missions), if you supported the winner you get the gun + catalyst and slot, if you supported the "loser" you get the BP of the winning factions gun.

so its impossible to get both melee weapons and both guns.

yep you've understood it right,