Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Augustus & Olympus - Seriously?

Ignaesia

According to a post, it's supposed to be RNG, but with the current setups, I think I have good reasons to doubt it (btw I'm fighting on the Grineer side). In fact, leaving it to RNG is the worse thing that DE could do for this, since each mission should have equivalent battle-pay.

I think it's safe to say that these two here aren't equivalent. However, I know some people would still choose credits. We'll see...

Edited by Casardis

You sold your soul and brethren for few creds. You are worse than Judas.

We saved colonists in return for the sacrifice of some Tenno, not credits. Had to be done.

We can use the credits to research Mechromancer technologies so we can 'resurrect' our fallen Tenno and make them Terminator-Gods and deal exact vengeance and justice.

FOR THE EMPEROR. 

Edited by Naith

Cry me a river and collect more credits :D

Let me do some math for you

4 Mutantagen mass = 120k Credits to make , Also 48 hours and gathering the resources.

100k = 3 Tier 3 Void runs.

Tell me something you're a new player just starting out which looks like a better choice to you ?

Let me do some math for you

4 Mutantagen mass = 120k Credits to make , Also 48 hours and gathering the resources.

100k = 3 Tier 3 Void runs.

Tell me something you're a new player just starting out which looks like a better choice to you ?

Credits.

I can't use most clan weapons until I get my mastery rank up.

So far this event seems rigged beyond believe... "fixing" the transmissions came first.... now the rewards being utter S#&$ for the corpus side.

and to make it perfect you can only get the thing of the winner side regardless of who you supported (end reward).

You really want to force me away from the corpus and just make this a one sided thing eh?.... ffs -_-"

Also why the hell do Grineer get to offer Fieldron....it being used for energy weapons...Grineer cant even spell the names of that technology.

Edited by Shehriazad

This is DE's idea of plot I guess. Next thing, Corpus will offer better rewards. Too bad that by then most players with a brain will probably stick to Grineer to get the full T3 reward... Bye bye sweet Corpus hand cannon -_- Bye bye Vandal Prova -_-

They said at the begining of the livestream that Alad V. had something up his sleeve regarding rewards.

DE_Steve is answering questions in chat there - somebody asked him if there would be plat rewards and he said prob not but weapon slots - that'd prob tip the scales quite a bit if Alad started offering those 0___0

ah, so we have the proof that the whole thing is rigged.

Because none really believes that players choose a faction, everyone just wants loot, and they use that to drive the event.

I didn't thought they were this smart.

Steve was asked if battle pay would get balanced later and he said yes - chat was too fast so I couldn't snatch it :( 

I did manage to snatch this interesting tidbit though....

XClngFA.png

uIlPRAY.png

i think they are going to add Infested when Grineer have steamrolled the whole system, to avoid the event from ending like tomorrow