Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hidden Noggles that have yet to be added (Found via chat link).

QueenofYandxre

So, for those who were wondering about a Titania and/or Gara noggle, like myself. I found them in-game, via chat link. (aka [Noggle Statue - *insert Warframe name here*])
Since I was very curious to see if they'd pop up. I don't know when these will be finally added in-game, but they do exist and here they are for others to see.  <3

Gara Noggle:

Spoiler

c8d0ff178dabb40b6ccfa800a119a5f80e4a5001

Titania Noggle:

Spoiler

7479375d0dfa73bde5610ea72e4c4989ba620cb8

Hopefully these beauties will be added soon. I would love to buy them. ;v;
(Sadly I found no Wisp noggle. :c Though there is Gauss and Grendal's. Didn't screenshot them though.)

8 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

since the frames themselves aren't the newest anymore, they could give them to Baro. being able to get them for free is ample consolation for having to wait so long for them IMO.

I agreed with both of these options! :)
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I apperiate it.

3 hours ago, Canach said:

I have 25 flowers in my Bio-room, but only about 19 noggles - these two and others are all overdue!

I have a lot of plants as well, mainly the Flower Decanter decoration (since it's my fave one) and only 20 noggles (including two Prime ones (got more of these coming around Christmas time btw). I've bought alot of Prime vault and two full Access' (Ivara and Titania Prime, lmao, and the Acolytes). But, I really want these two as well. Especially Gara since she is my main Warframe. And, I agree! It really is bothersome. I hope these and other missing noggles get released soon enough.

I have a feeling Gara's noggle will be released whenever her deluxe skin is. IMO.

10 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

I guess DE forgot about releasing them or maybe Noggle sales went down in their data that makes them not worth the effort.

Still seems strange to leave them unreleased when all the work has been done.

• 1 month later...

We should be getting prime noggles from prime packages purchased this year around Christmas or New Year right?
If the models are in the game when the new packages are patched into the game, I don't see why we have to wait a year to get them, it should be fairly instant like getting a new MR tablet decoration in your inbox for passing a new mastery test...

Archived