Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Whole Thing Is Rigged As Hell

Tuxie

Seriously, I refuse to believe DE was short sided enough to think that this RNG system where the Grineers give out super rare resorses and potatos and Corpus give out credits was any bit fair. This whole thing has got to be rigged.

What the hell? 4 Mutagen mass vs. 100k Creds? 5 Fieldrons vs. 100k Creds? This could only be two outcomes: Ether they are way out of touch with their fanbase, or they've rigged this whole thing for the Grineer to win, they probably didn't have the Corpus Handcannon's model made.

You cannot have fun when things are rigged.

Again, just have fun.

Do you really think these weapons will never ever be brought back to the game after the event ends? Meaning the weapons that we wont get, they will, and most probably as clan tech or on a sequel event to fix whatever mistakes we did by helping one side more.

So just freakin chill, for gods sake.

Possible that there will pop up way better Corpus rewards, but by that point that possibly will be useless since this event punishes switching factions, so people are likely to stay with the Grineer. Or maybe most players are just mercenary type and will switch sides depending on reward entirely, it sure is discouraging me to do 100 missions, i think i'll stick to 100 for getting my faction badge and a weapon slot, then leave the outcome to the outcome.

I want credits more than the clan items. I have to suck it up since I want to save my fellow Tenno. Sorry that certain things are more enticing to certain people, but can't keep their morals.

The subject of moral choice is not something I deal well with, even in silly video games. We're given absolutely no guarantee that the Tenno will be free in any case, and that leads to any sort of moral victory being dampened no matter who you side with.

Edited by Haldos