Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe story time !!!

Louddio

I've been playing Warframe for 2 years now and since it's my favourite game with favourite frame the Octavia, cruising the space on the Railjack, and killing bugs with the necramech also I love to read books, comics, etc... So to understand the game lore I want to hear the story starting from before Excalibur woken.

p/s : I've watched the lore on the youtube but listening makes me sleepy and tried reading it from the wiki fandom but too many links ... so best to hear the stories from the experts 

Well I suggest you play the game then. Because 98% of everything that's been condensed into the wiki and those videos is from the game.

TLDR:

A small group of humans reached a technological peak that maked them functionally immortal and subjugatedated the rest of humanity, demanding to be treated as gods and abusing, their power.

Humans were seditious, so they replaced the slaves with robots, passing laws to stop them getting too brainy big.

One guy with ego and complex wanted to prove himself with sudowoodo-science, but got laughed at, in basement, after years of failure, to go beyond basement; nearly died discovering the ugabooga dimension; still, gave his people FLT, but chose to give up immortality, because the thing he saw in ugabooga land spooked him so.

Galactic empire boomed. Orokin caste at the top, then mega corporations, then normals, living on the edge, in fear.

Growth.

Stuff began to run out.

Orokin science guy made smart terraforming robots, law guys mad at him, as he broke taboo, but ultimately decided to use them.

Smart machines sent slowly through space to a new star systems (Tau).

Machines at home get scarily smart, so they ditched; basic ones given Baby's shock collars and most replaced with clone slaves, 'meant' to be too stupid to realise how awful their lives are (Grineer).

Ordis story time: "I have hidden the truth from the Operator, from myself. Take it from me, knowing is Hell. You will want to laugh, you will want to scream."

Smart bots finish making Tau system ready, but get smart thought: Humans are greedy F ups; they broke Earth, they broke the solar system, they'll just break Tau."

gasp for breath

They decide to stop humans coming and take a shortcut back to Sol, through ugaboga land; but it breaks their "wombs"; so now, if they want more children/drones to do stuff, they need to break off fragments of themselves.

The Old War happens. Sentients turn technology against the organics.

The Orokin take away the tanks and give their soldiers swords and guns, because that's the best way to fight giant robots (anime PSA) ... then they unleash the infestation.

The Zaramann 10-zero is sent to ugabooga land.

Was it military vessel, full of kiddies? Or colonisation ship, set for Tau?

Who knows, story has always been a conspiracy, with many unreliable narrators.

(Rell comic)

(Ember prime codex)

(Rhino Prime codex)

Margulis makes second dream and then they deaded her.

Ballas is sad man.

Ballas makes warmachines, (not Stark or Rhody).

Ballas decided to kill all humans, because the Orokin high council executed love and after all, only Orokin as humans matter.

Ballas makes plan.

Natah made and sent to Lua, from the Prey reboot game.

Natah turned into Lotus.

Natah leads Tenno and deads Erra.

Kuva tower blood makes hive minds and fixes Sentient "wombs", but Gara kills before more can learn and reverse menstruate.

Tenno kill Sentients (all according to both sides' plan), then kill Orokin (Stalker codex)(all according to Sentient's plan), then go safely to long long sleepy time (according no-ones (Lotus'?) plan).

gasp

Slaves that are too stupid to rebel rebel (Arid eviscerater research - Simaris).

Reviled Orokin twins take Grineer bodies and become the queens, secretly ruling the Grineer rebels as still slaves.

Mass cloning of humans without working danglies makes DNA sad.

Baro story time, repression is key to good parties, but no kiddies allowed at Baro parties.

Vor gets a plan.

Vor gets old.

Vor carries out plan.

Wakey wakey.

You kill Vor.

Legacy game mechanic makes Vor first lich, but ugabooga lich, not kuva litch (Lich not Litch, because DE (Actually because spelling, my!).

Story quests:

(Stolen Dreams -> New Strange ->) Natah -> The Second Dream -> The War Within -> Chains of Harrow ->The Apostacy Prologue -> The Sacrifice -> The Chimera Prologue -> The Ropabolyst ->The Rising Tide -> Erra -> The New War -> 2028 Duviri Paradox -> 2029 X-Prime can be crafted by selling your MR progress for defection mission keys.

Shocky shocking, not-dead dead-brother is not, probably dead, but fake, not like the zomba-man.

Ballas in charge all alongsey.

He wants us deaded, like wifeyGF.

There it to you goes. HvsF to GG.

43 minutes ago, TheArcSet said:

Natah -> The Second Dream -> The War Within -> Chains of Harrow ->The Apostacy Prologue -> The Sacrifice -> The Chimera Prologue -> The Ropabolyst ->The Rising Tide -> Erra -> The New War.

Stolen Dreams and the New Strange are also considered a part of this, as a kind of 'prelude' to my understanding.

3 hours ago, TheArcSet said:

Well I suggest you play the game then. Because 98% of everything that's been condensed into the wiki and those videos is from the game.

TLDR:

A small group of humans reached a technological peak that maked them functionally immortal and subjugatedated the rest of humanity, demanding to be treated as gods and abusing their power.

Humans were seditious, so they replaced the slaves with robots, passing laws to stop them getting too brainy big.

One guy with a ego and complex wanted to prove himself with sudo-science, but got laughed at after years of failure; nearly died discovering the ugaboga dimension; still, gave his people FLT, but chose to give up immortality, because the thing he saw in ugaboga land spooked him so.

Galactic empire boomed. Orokin caste at the top, then mega corporation, then normals living on the edge, in fear.

Growth.

Stuff began to run out.

Orokin science guy made smart terraforming robots, law guys mad at him, as he broke taboo, but ultimately decided to use them.

Smart machines sent slowly through space to a new star systems (Tau).

Machines at home get scarily smart, so they ditched; basic ones given shock collars and most replaced with clone slaves, 'meant' to be too stupid to realise how awful their lives are (Grineer).

Ordis story time: "I have hidden the truth from the Operator, from myself. Take it from me, knowing is Hell. You will want to laugh, you will want to scream."

Smart bots finish making Tau system ready, but get smart thought: Humans are greedy F ups; they broke Earth, they broke the solar system, they'll just break Tau."

gasp for breath

They decide to stop humans coming and take a shortcut back to Sol, through ugaboga land; but it breaks their "wombs" so now, if they want more children/drones to do stuff, they need to break off fragments of themselves.

The Old War happens. Sentients turn technology against the organics.

The Orokin take away the tanks and give their soldiers swords and guns, because that's the best way to fight giant robots ... then they unleash the infestation.

The Zaramann 10-zero is sent to ugaboga land.

Was it military vessel, full of kiddies? Or colonisation ship, sent to Tau?

Who knows, story has always been a conspiracy with many unreliable narrators.

(Rell comic)

(Ember prime codex)

(Rhino Prime codex)

Margulis makes second dream and then they deaded her.

Ballas is sad man.

Ballas makes warmachines, (not Stark or Rhody).

Ballas decided to kill all humans, because the Orokin high council executed love and after all, only Orokin as humans matter.

Ballas makes plan.

Natah made and sent to Lua, from the Prey reboot game.

Natah turned into Lotus.

Natah leads Tenno and deads Erra.

Kuva tower blood makes hive minds and fixes Sentient "wombs", but Gara kills before more can learn and reverse menstruate.

Tenno kill Sentients (all according to both sides' plan), then kill Orokin (Stalker codex)(all according to Sentients plan), then go safely to long long sleepy time (according no-ones (Lotus'?) plan).

gasp

Slaves that are too stupid to rebel rebel (Arid eviscerater research - Simaris).

Reviled Orokin twins take Grineer bodies and become the queens, secretly ruling the Grineer rebels as still slaves.

Mass cloning of humans without working danglies makes DNA sad.

Vor gets a plan.
Vor gets old.

Vor carries out plan.

Wakey wakey.

You kill Vor.

Legacy game mechanic makes Vor first lich, but ugaboga lich, not kuva litch (Lich not Litch, because DE).

Story quests:

(Stolen Dreams -> New Strange ->) Natah -> The Second Dream -> The War Within -> Chains of Harrow ->The Apostacy Prologue -> The Sacrifice -> The Chimera Prologue -> The Ropabolyst ->The Rising Tide -> Erra -> The New War.

Shocky shocking Ballas in charge all alongsey. He wants us deaded, like wifeyGF.

There you goes.

tbh, I love the story and the guidelines for how the story goes, so I'm going to read more of the lore and try to combine it all into 1 perfect long story so everything connected including the quest and the fragments

2 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Stolen Dreams and the New Strange are also considered a part of this, as a kind of 'prelude' to my understanding.

3 hours ago, Dauggie said:

well you can replay quest to know story then. there is too much gap in their cinematic lore quest,  that even i forget small details.

you guys right I need to replay and try to rearrange the storyline

thanks for the guide and tips :)

Archived