Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTF is wrong with the glass maker evidence BS?!

ixidron92

At first I thought I was going insane, but I took photographs of every piece of evidence. I keep getting presented with options that were never part of the evidence I gathered. I've already attempted that S#&$ 5 times and I keep failing because of the random-ass S#&$ that keeps appearing as options. The latest attempt showed me some weird tarnished gold pieces that I've never even seen, and I checked if they were part of the other 4 series before but they #*!%ing weren't. So, is it bugged for me or what?

One of the things that I saw was some kind of weird blue crystal sword and I went crazy looking for the glaive as an option. Then, another time there was those 3 tarnished gold symbols that I thought were the central thing of the legem, but none of them looked like the one I got, and the wave conduit, I tried with the 3 different options I got presented with, because the first time it didn't work, despite me looking at the picture, and the 3 times I fell to the void. So, wtf is this S#&$?

Probably you're confusing the clues because most of them look way too similar to each other.

I failed at the communicator thing because I had no idea what's the difference (It was the little pattern on the lower part the blue glowy bit). And Then I failed at the one with the ornament because i didn't know that I had to memorize the top of the thing inside the circle.

26 minutes ago, ixidron92 said:

One of the things that I saw was some kind of weird blue crystal sword and I went crazy looking for the glaive as an option. Then, another time there was those 3 tarnished gold symbols that I thought were the central thing of the legem, but none of them looked like the one I got, and the wave conduit, I tried with the 3 different options I got presented with, because the first time it didn't work, despite me looking at the picture, and the 3 times I fell to the void. So, wtf is this S#&$?

Estou com o mesmo problema...

For clue 3, note the shape in the circle.

For clue 5, note the pattern on the handle (mine was the same shape, but had a binary pattern on the handle instead of what you have).

EDIT: Here are the two corresponding clues I had... you can see my clue 5 is different (albeit very similar)

Spoiler

aVBgjSF.jpg

Spoiler

QgbSgbt.jpg

See the different pattern on the handle for clue 5? Study that on yours.

On 2020-11-04 at 4:30 PM, ixidron92 said:

At first I thought I was going insane, but I took photographs of every piece of evidence. I keep getting presented with options that were never part of the evidence I gathered. I've already attempted that S#&$ 5 times and I keep failing because of the random-ass S#&$ that keeps appearing as options. The latest attempt showed me some weird tarnished gold pieces that I've never even seen, and I checked if they were part of the other 4 series before but they #*!%ing weren't. So, is it bugged for me or what?

It´s crap, I´ve recently started playing all over again and love where the game is in general terms, but this "nightwave" bs is something I don´t understand and I couldn´t care less about, the only thing that made me laugh was the fact that the glass bastards explode after dead taking me with them if not careful, oh and that chick trying to be spooky or something just reminds me of 1979 The Warriors movie....but in a lame way.

Do yourself a favor and load up a youtube video, that shows all items on all rounds of the puzzle.

Especially the conduit and legem can be quite annoying.

For the the conduit, you want to study the white or light blue lines, but again, it's important you know what all of them look like, to tell them apart.

If I remember it correctly, one is a line, one has a shape and a line and the last is 3 shapes, but you can tell apart easy when you look them up.

With the legem, you are looking for the "bell" shape inside the top circle.

Archived