Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Doors not opening

(NSW)Kadet

Last night while opening relics, I had an odd issue on one mission where doors wouldn't open when I approached them.  I'd run around confused in front of the door, but when a squadmate approached it would open.  And no, it wasn't one of the sealed doors that you have to activate, these were all normal doors throughout the level.

After a the 2nd or 3rd time, I found that if I went into operator mode, the door would open fine. So I finished the level doing that every time I approached a door.  Then, at the end of mission extract area, all 4 of us were standing there, and the game still said it was waiting on me to extract.  Even though I was moving all around the extract area.  Then I popped into operator mode, and immediately the extraction animation started.  Weird.

This was an infested relic mission one of the old Corpus tilesets.  I think it was a Hive mission.

Just happened to me too. Minute ago. Void Fissures mission and the doors don't like me at all. They wasn't locked to hack or locked by alarm. Finally I ended trapped in a room with not exit because of that. Lucky that I cracked the relic in the before that. Now I can't force myself to go to another mission. Loosing a relic doesn't make you happy at all.

Archived