Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.5.2

[DE]darryl1

Some of you think we was gonna roll with Corpus if there was better rewards? It would make me think proably a minute longer before I decided on killing every Corpus I get my hands on.

Cause in addition to ALL the stuff they have done and will do, I never forgot the eyeless slag insult.

Do I trust the Grineer? Heck no. But gonna roll with them till the job is done.

the grineer have more power, letting them win will let them continue slaving people. duh

Please give us some indicators on whether or not a mod is already used. Having to exit entire arsenal menu, to check and getting message that mod has been doublebooked, and then blindly guessing which is or isn't used I realised is very timeconsuming...

Please sort the stupid battle-payments out. They are ridiculous as shown in multiple other threads, the logical choice for most is to side with the Grineer ( Although they fund and profit from Corpus experiments, something most people seem to forget) why should the poorer side give better rewards, and Fieldrons are CORPUS tech, the Grineer cant farm for the components, let alone make them. 

Balance the rewards for the love of all things Tenno.

I think the 25 and 100 mission reward should change.

I want corpus weapon. but there is no way to get it if grineer wins, regardless my effort.

Why not change reward balance to "Who get the charged"?

If grineer wins, grineer team gets charged Brakk. corpus teams get Detron BP.

If corpus wins, corpus team gets charge Detron. grineer teams get Brakk BP. like so.

Grineer got their advantages so much already, i don't think it would change any time.

than if you have a thought, you would support grineer to get charged rather than BP of same weapon.

It makes harder to corpus wins. go on and on.

and on this event, either way you guys are going to throw away 2 of 4 design to trash.

(or will be saved for future reward?)

Edited by STDIO.H

Hey DE, please put in an option to disable the screen shaking on these blowing up ships in this event.  It makes me extremely nauseous and I am not going to be taking part in this event because of it.  I've tried it twice both times I barely made it through the mission.  I'm not sure if this is a new feature and will be present in all the missions but i hope not.

Please make it optional for those of us who would like to play your game but can't because the effect literally makes us ill.

Firstly another awesome update and great event ... well done.

But please for the love of GOD let me turn off the camera shake on ship explosions !!

It is kewl for the first time or 2 but is giving me motion sickness ... please let me turn it off so I can keep playing.