Console Isolation Vault Changes

29 minutes ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

Question: is the new Warframe in the arcana update or later? I can't remember what they said lol 

And yeah, I'm eagerly waiting to jump back into vaults after the changes :) 

We dont even know when Deimos Arcane update goes live, but this friday is Home stream, so maybe we can get some answers about this update

• Like 1

I wonder if the reason it's taking so long is because they are trying to push Lavos in that update too. they already showed  some Lavos fashionframe, and IIRC we'll see his/her powers soon enough. it'll probably be the last update we get this year, unless DE decide to drop something before the holidays again (if they do, they better fix it BEFORE running for the eggnog this time.. nobody wants a repeat of Railjack's launch).

• Like 1
vor 21 Stunden schrieb (PS4)robotwars7:

I wonder if the reason it's taking so long is because they are trying to push Lavos in that update too. they already showed  some Lavos fashionframe, and IIRC we'll see his/her powers soon enough. it'll probably be the last update we get this year, unless DE decide to drop something before the holidays again (if they do, they better fix it BEFORE running for the eggnog this time.. nobody wants a repeat of Railjack's launch).

They'd make me so happy if they squeeze the new frame into the update :) 

on the other hand, that'd mean he could've been rushed and we may end up with Xaku 2.0..

eh..

idk

im sure no matter what they'll do I'll nag on it in this very forum :)