Great Ensmallening Part 2 Bug Report Megathread

SilverBones

hello!

the power texture resolution of gauss agito skin become worse after updated

before:

7JVbd9LG6DRQtfN.png

after:

IUQyazVg9DExhe3.png

clearly screenshots:  (pay attention to the power texture)

71HlzuISwfVceqO.jpg

iOv87x5b9T2SwkN.jpg

bLSMAH6OhkYXtuJ.jpg

pDhQIxvV6CXaBor.jpg

and i found that the helmet's texture may be wrong too:

UMEfeN21vFW9YTs.jpg

thanks for your time!

Please, let me preface this by saying that it would have been a much better idea to have used the test cluster first, as we could have discarded many of these issues earlier AND easier (since we'd be able to compare more directly with the old). Please open screenshots in fullscreen to better see them.

I'll pick myself up from my last post regarding Nezha Prime: Rechecking his whole Prime Access, it seems everything has been hit by compression a bit harder than it should (pics to follow), so I'll ask to please treat him ASAP, since it's a shame the newest Prime Access has issues :(

Nezha Prime/GuandaoPrime (notice emissives compression, specially on "hairbuns", but also a bit on the body tintmask and othermaps (especially noticeable in the Chakram/Universe Ring). Please note I'm using Excalibur's dark blue as secondary emissive to help highlight this:

Spoiler

XyQaxTK.jpg

JQ3m7Hh.jpg

sjgMykt.jpg

xwEgQif.jpg

kHVXDeq.jpg

Bonus default colored pic:

3bBY3p7.jpg

Time for the first batch: Prime Warframes. The good news is most of them have good body textures, the bad news is it seems a few have been hit way too hard AND most emissives are afflicted (usually the same way, by having some weird black spots in the emissives).

Ash Prime: the emissives are blockier than before the update

Spoiler

dk1uwuA.jpg

Atlas Prime: Both body textures and emissives remain extremely blocky (2nd pic uses custom colors to exaggerate and easily identify the emissives)

Spoiler

W0bckwH.jpg

2J5JRSv.jpg

Banshee Prime: blockier textures all around :(

Spoiler

bfUXXIf.jpg

Frost Prime: Tintmask seems fine, but other maps seem affected. You can barely see the Hayden Lotus flower symbol (it looked much better before).

Spoiler

Ej5pL5c.jpg

Hydroid Prime: The emissives present some black spots such as below (they're present in both, helmet and body):

Spoiler

b62k894.jpg

Inaros Prime: Emissives are noticeably more compressed than at release this summer:

Spoiler

aupkDDx.jpg

5JdTTcV.jpg

Loki Prime: look at the gold stripes reflections, you can see cubes of light. The backpack's top area seems to fold the textures at the seam too!?

Spoiler

qznpDz8.jpg

1sH19WL.jpg

edqyJFh.jpg

Mag Prime: The helmet reflects blocks:

Spoiler

UEo8BOz.jpg

Mirage Prime: Both body and emissives seem blockier :( Look at her breast area to easily see:

Spoiler

QoXhbs5.jpg

VtAlGkw.jpg

Nekros Prime: The poor soul is blocky all around, all his textures look super compressed. Makes me sad to see my fav Warframe like this:

Spoiler

21vK1K7.jpg

vHU7A0R.jpg

d0At6g7.jpg

fLhfBUk.jpg

K5U9K4s.jpg

Nova Prime: Same as Loki, who is now more like blocky:

Spoiler

7tI3L1f.jpg

RLpAUmc.jpg

Nyx Prime: Mainly emissives having compression/blocky/black spots:

Spoiler

gGWgykG.jpg

HPYJ8uN.jpg

Oberon Prime: Mainly I've noticed blocky emissives, whereas before they were not:

Spoiler

mX08yFB.jpg

jAH3PNo.jpg

rpDgjfg.jpg

Rhino Prime: Compressed emissives and blocky reflections too (turned him RGB for better contrast):

Spoiler

j31I5Xe.jpg

84VJ0Ip.jpg

Saryn Prime: mainly compressed emissives that look very blocky/jagged:

Spoiler

UzTBoJk.jpg

Titania Prime: Some areas don't look too good, and she continues the emissive texture trend:

Spoiler

TJBpd0t.jpg

Kgbovtk.jpg

Trinity Prime: Compressed emissives. I also noticed something odd in the tertiary color in her body, which looked like artifacting when light was reflecting off it?

Spoiler

zXYQDHH.jpg

d6JDuJA.jpg

tIgXtvv.jpg

Valkyr Prime: Emissives and body could use some love:

Spoiler

4iFSP9W.jpg

Volt Prime: Emissives (black spots in the "eyes", which seem present in body too) and the blocky reflections off the body:

Spoiler

xedOs0s.jpg

0ZK8Euq.jpg

6JURaPR.jpg

Wukong Prime: blocky emissives and the body could still use some more love:

Spoiler

9t0Wls5.jpg

dxnPsPN.jpg

lhKgMYo.jpg

Zephyr Prime: Blocky emissives, whereas before those textures looked great:

Spoiler

Z2gEQOm.jpg

I have some stuff regarding:

• Armor: Targis Prime, Atavist Prime
  • Syandanas: Isabeu Prime, Oblivia Prime, Pyra Prime, Sukira Prime

Which I'll post next time once I complete checking other attachments.

Thanks for your time.

Not sure if related to this update, but I just saw this fancy mismatch of textures. Notice Nova's body on the Tachyon helmet image in the market. Someone linked the wrong body textures when taking that screenshot.

zonUbeb.jpg

And while speaking of Nova and Tennogen, can someone fix the missing specular map (?) part on the neck of her Lamia skin? There is a very jarring edge that is far too visible to ignore where the artist (?) missed to add the metallic sheen that the adjacent part has.

FNikls5.jpg

Nezha prime's helmet and feet wheels sometimes have some lighting issues. I made him white so it is easier to see.

This first picture is from the market:

9ukEHFQ.jpg

This picture is from the start of an archwing mission:

2H4e06M.jpg

This picture is from the dry dock. It only turns black like this when I walk into the dry dock from the center entrance:

jh6uKQ0.jpg

On 2020-11-05 at 9:58 AM, Starlight said:

After this update, i noticed the cursor have less quality, and are NOT smooth and clean as it was before, fix when? 

8F0P0Qk.png

Same goes for our nice emojis, they are also not smooth looking anymore, like they miss quality.

unknown.png

GtSFZdu.png

As soon as I go to the cursor select screen it fixes itself until the next load screen:

Spoiler

EOd6hrh.png

some warframes and armors have this pepper dots

grendel

Spoiler

b5f441925c36797571fd61d47f2461bc.jpg

Spoiler

276dccf3aa9cd044237599798476c853.jpg

Excalibur Zato was  kinda dirty, but now is more noticeable

Spoiler

2020-11-09-22-01.png

other warfrmes a look more dirty, and garuda look grey before she look white like the armor

Spoiler

2020-11-09-21-54.png

Spoiler

2020-11-09-22-03.png

and armors

Spoiler

2020-11-09-21-52.png

Saturn six armors has white artifacs

Spoiler

2020-11-09-21-47-01.png

The indent on this giant cylinder look very low-rez

9C8ceJ0.jpg

Low-rez barrel.

hGix5i5.jpg

The Grineer door have a circle that don't look as sharp as it used to.

w5ehVuF.jpg

Low rez holes on same door-frame

7KKkSkW.jpg

Low rez circle on corpus door

5DRTEie.jpg

Same with door frame

dUh75Pg.jpg

Low rez container door especially the circle in the middle

pvjQf8z.jpg

It looks like Warframe is back in 2013 graphically

De's promise that difference will be barely noticeable is a clear lie

It seems that this was done by one person and even more so at home without supervision of management (maybe he cheated and did it all in a hurry)

To see such a thing in 2020 is an incredible horror (given development of technology), but i hope that this whole nightmare will be corrected soon

I suggest no i demand to return everything back or add to launcher ability to select quality of textures where for example two options will be offered 1st SD texture quality 2nd HD texture quality and in first option new compressed textures will be downloaded and in second old uncompressed quality textures

I hope that new textures as well as earlier ones will also focus on quality as this is an important part of graphics as well as 3D models

It turns out that you behind one form of art but at same time against other ? this is me about a new engine that is designed to improve quality of graphics by increasing consumption of PC resources but you are against heavy weight of game which is why you sacrifice the same graphics))) what is this supposed to mean ?

Apologies for possible bad English

Archived