Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: TennoGen: 29.3.1

[DE]Megan

10gb to improve the lights for........what? play better? yyy now enemies (or unidentified something) don't insta kill you anymore for better lights or BUG are all fix for the same reason...LIGHTS SAVE WARFRAME. i think 30gb less is better than 10gb of update and -8gb for optimization for me

BB -_-

200.gif

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Disabled True Master Fonts (Relay Blessing) applying to conclave gameplay, as it provides an unfair advantage. 

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed the Vitrica from Conclave - it sneaked in!

Thank you very much for these!

On another note, what's up with Telos Boltace being bugged in conclave for an entire year without being fixed, disabled (easiest soultion) or at least addresed in all of this time? Same for certain passive that got very easy to abuse after the status rework early this year.

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added an additional 30 Nightwave Prestige Ranks (150 max).

• Our last Nightwave Prestige Rank increase proved to not be enough for those whose retroactive amount put them at the new max. More Ranks for more Crystal Cred!

I'm sorry to say this, but just bring it to an end. At 43500 standing a week, this is another two months the current season will run.

2 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

Gonna be honest with you chief... i dont notice any difference period in the before and after.

Gonna be honest with you ... just explaining what that is...

I have nothing to do with deciding this was a top priority at DE... when so many other things

need a fix'n

Imo the game looks great anyways

I would guess this is mostly targeted at consoles... with reduced hard drive space

either way.. its what we all got... like it or not

3 minutes ago, Engilore said:

so now players have even less reason to play conclave without Affinity Blessing 

nice way to take down a nice feature 

It's a bug that could allow players to have more EHP or simply deal more damage than the rest of people in the match simply for being in a relay when it was blessed. Definitely not balanced and easy to see that it was an unintended interaction.

1 minute ago, 60framespersecond said:

I'm sorry to say this, but just bring it to an end. At 43500 standing a week, this is another two months the current season will run.

I think they know this already, but they also don't really have the next season ready, yet there are people that are at the very end of the ranks, so here we are.

34 minutes ago, fakeplayerr said:

10 gb update??? what the hell?

for few bloody skins?

It says very clearly (in a few different spots) that it's a 10GB update that also frees up 8GB, so a net increase of 2GB to total HD space but with a better lighting system.

Well, than that means the end of warframe for me. I'm not gonna play on 14 fps because texture and graphics improvments are more important than Warframe revisites and for new setup to play games I have to what at least 1 year... Greeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaat....

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Enabled Energy colouring for the dragons metal textures.

• Previously the metal parts of the dragons were locked as gold. Now it takes the primary Energy colour, and if you have the secondary unlocked, the Energy element of the dragons will favour that - so you can colour the metal with the primary and the Energy with the secondary.

•  

noooo 
PLEASE change that to the accents
P L E A S E
it's horrible
and not working AT ALL
im begging for you please change that
pleaseeeeee

2 minutes ago, -INDRA- said:

Well, than that means the end of warframe for me. I'm not gonna play on 14 fps because texture and graphics improvments are more important than Warframe revisites and for new setup to play games I have to what at least 1 year... Greeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaat....

With the new lighting engine you should be getting BETTER FPS as the effects, lighting and layers are combined now.

2 minutes ago, viperbjw2 said:

With the new lighting engine you should be getting BETTER FPS as the effects, lighting and layers are combined now.

I have more fps when i launch in window and then shrink it with mouse to the size around 800x600, so 0 enjoyment 

Archived