Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: TennoGen: 29.3.1

[DE]Megan

21 час назад, Raitlor сказал:

On May 20th, patch 27.5.4 was released, and with it, Garuda, Baruuk, Excalibur (Prime/Umbra), Valkyr (Prime), Wukong (Prime) and Titania (Prime) all lost the ability to properly utilize crit builds on their innate melee weapons. For all exalted melee weapons, the previously functioning Gladiator mod set bonus stopped working, and for Garuda, she also lost the functionality of Blood Rush and Weeping Wounds on her talons.If it is in fact a bug, we have had no word on if its even being looked into. Myself, I hope it is actually a bug, because I am sick of DE's ninja nerfs for frames and weapons that do not deserve to be kicked while they are down. If this was intentional, I would like to hear their reasoning for essentially deleting crit builds for all of these frames' innate melee weapons.h out new, disjointed content without caring at all about the existing content and its functionality.

...You do a great job dude!

6 hours ago, Inquizitor said:

And here i thought it was 9GB of actual content. Also....why extending the prestige creds, when you can just end the current nightwave already and give us a new one....oh right, that would require making actual NEW content...as if thats gonna happen any time soon.

If you read any of the news they'd released then you'd know what the update is for and that it actually ends up saving you 8GB of space. Also, some people have been maxed on prestige ranking for weeks now. The Nightwave hasn't been at the final stage for long enough to allow all players a fair chance at it, so be patient and let everyone get their chance.

17 hours ago, -Zr-Scroll said:

I'd assume they are referring to a recent post on reddit with 2000+ upvotes: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/jnp69g/jupiter_or_stupider/ , which is the same issue I have reported on the forums in June

I just uploaded a F6 screenshot via support ticket  #2343821

/Lotus/Levels/Proc/Corpus/CorpusShipCoreSabotage/MLFmDqgUzAMBxBsZGGCSETFPhFMSBHQIAAAwIQBAEKQ.lp 
Zone: /Lotus/Levels/CorpusShip/IntGunBattery  P: 398, 623, 297  H:167  Log: 14866.070

YDEDWBz.jpg

Hello -Zr-Scroll! Thank you for the fingerprint and room location you provided. We are looking into the issue.

On 2020-11-05 at 8:56 AM, Dark_Lugia said:

Thanks

unknown.png

Since the lighting is kinda getting reworked, how are the current plans regarding the waypoint system?
This is broken and confusing for a very long time now.

With Nezha Prime we got yet another Ephemera which can't be obtained by doing "challenging" content.
Meanwhile many other are an endless grind like the Lich-ephemeras or the blazing step before it got moved...
That's not the "challenging content" - reward they got introduced for.

Last time I heard about it was almost 2 years ago:

Since I´m currently farming my last missing Kuva weapons: Are we getting changes to the Lich system with the upcoming Corpus-Liches?
The current system is boring grindfest wich also requires 5 Forma for weapons which I´m mostly not interested in. The 5 Forma lvl 40 bonus was a nice feature for the Paracesis, but I still believe it's not something I want for the Lich weapons...

And with the hopefully expanse of the Cambion Drift: Are the plans to futher change the Necramechs mod dropchance?
A 0,201% chance per one of the three mechs, on a 40min+ mission is truely no fun...
That's worse than the blazing step ephemera and even that got changed after a way to long wait...

unknown.png

Also there are quite a few things, which should be in the upcoming QoL update:

The new MR icons in the profile look like some tried to squeeze them in a tine box. Please make the background wider or square.

The relic upgrade segment has a to big gab between the wall and itself:

We need a favourite system for weapons/warframes and maybe arcanes:
unknown.png

Is it intentional that only feminine operators have dreads attached to their emissary suit?
The Bishamo series has different suits, too. I would like to have the "Orvius like" neck shield on the male version, but i dont like the big belt.
Maybe make stuff like this into an auxiliary slot:
While you are fixing the operator appearance can you add the possibility to swap the configs, too?

unknown.png?width=322&height=473

We need an option to sort out vaulted and not vaulted relics. There are so many that it´s getting difficult to select the one I want during the select screen (I like running unvaulted relics public and vaulted ones with friend/clan members). Same goes for the relays ducat stations, I don´t want to turn in vaulted stuff and I´m always struggling to remember which one are aviable and which ones are not:

On multiple different amps the scaffold is clipping through the palm of your operators:

And since we got more Nightwave ranks:

Are we ever getting the operator only spy?
It was teased back then when we got the feedback changes for Nightwave:Series 2, but as far as I remember we never got the mission ingame:

Agreed with everything but make MESA CHAPS AN AUXILIARY TOGGLE PLEASE TO!!

So all these boosters we buy or get as rewards, they go to sh*ts when we are not playing. Why are they not set up to last for our playing time not when we are not playing? Why is this crap still a thing? I have several minutes left on my booster, but hey I have to download 10 hotfixes tonight, so those last several minutes are gone. Or is DE expecting us to play the game 24/7? Where is the logic in that?

3 hours ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hello -Zr-Scroll! Thank you for the fingerprint and room location you provided. We are looking into the issue.

What exactly will it take to get all of these failures investigated?

I ask because these pictures have been posted into other threads, and I've got pictures of the failure dating to 6/22/2020.  I have 4 screenshots, showing the room on the minimap, the items with the camera clipped through the wall, and an instance where both of the unreachable segments on this one tile have an item spawned into them.  If any of this helps, please tell me what you would need from my side to finally get this fixed.

Additionally, I have pictures of the failed spawn location for the rescues, showing all of the same.  It's generating a medallion beyond reach there too.

I know of two other instances, but do not have sreenshots for them.  Given that they repeat often, it would be appreciated to know exactly what you would need to properly address them as well.

16 hours ago, RedVoidDragon said:

20 minutes / 0.2% chance = 10,000 minutes, on average, of grind to get those mods, or almost an entire full week of doing nothing but chain vaults. Is that better than 2 weeks? Sure. Is it acceptable? No.

There's also Nekros' Desecrate and Mod Drop Chance boosters. 

1 hour ago, N64Gamefreak said:

There's also Nekros' Desecrate and Mod Drop Chance boosters. 

So, I'm going to call shenanigans.  Let's do the math here, to actually see what is going on.

Base chance is 0.201%.  This is functionally 2 in 1000 runs, or 1 in 500 runs.  That's an average....and by very nature will describe a vanishingly small percentage of the population.   Let's add in a Nekros Desecrate.  This functionally takes the roll and repeats.  Assuming a fully Nekros, that's a 54% chance to get a reroll and another 0.201% chance to get the mod....bringing our actual chance to 0.54*0.00201 = 0.10854% chance....ouch.  What then is the actual chance of getting a mod with a Nekros?  Well:

(1-(1-0.00201))*(1-(1-0.0010854)) = 1-.9969158 = 0.003084 = 3 in 1000 random samples.  That's pretty nuts.

Now let's assume that you want nothing else, and speed run the vaults.  Note that the promised decrease in artificial wait times has not been delivered yet, and that this functionally halves the other resources you'll get.  Let's just assume you don't care, because that's the way this will work.  Now, tell me how many runs will it take for people to get the mod?

(50% don't have it) 0.50 = 0.9969158^x ->log(.5)=x*log(0.9969158) -> x = log(.5)/log(.9969158) = 224 runs before half of people have it

(10% don't have it) 0.10 = .... = 745 runs before 90% of players get the drop

Let's be really generous, and call this a 20 minute run.  20*224/60 = 74 hours 40 minutes.  20*745/60 = 248 hours 20 minutes.  So....is it acceptable for 50% of the population to speed run this as a full time job and get the reward after two weeks?

Now, the counter argument.  I'm only calculating one drop, with a Nekros added.  There are in fact 3 drops....except there's a tier 1 and tier 2 with equally unlikely rare mod drops.  I haven't included the mod drop chance booster.  Get some self respect please.  I say this because your solution is to pay DE to fix garbage drop rates, that they setup.  It's really disrespectful to your own time, and it's pretty backwards.  But, there are grindier games out there.  Fair....and if nearly eight years of warframe could be thrown away all at once for that grind I'd suggest we rip off that bandage now, and see exactly how long before the game bleeds out.  The rule of thumb here is that sometime the boosters don't even work (hello steel essence), and even when they do it's paying money to grind.

So...let's summarize.  Tomorrow supposedly there will be an update about Deimos Arcana.....I added ellipses there because it's not an update.  It's functionally delivering on the promises of tennocon, two months after the thing released.  What has been promised is a second mech, finally being able to equip mods in all slots of a mech (because apparently they can't do basic math), access to isolation vaults faster, less artificial waiting for progression (a reversal to release state actually), and some new stuff.

Let me be the first to point out that they already cited these drop rates are an issue.  They did so in their live streams, so defending this is pretty much a foolish errand.  Let me then point out that this level of drop rates was frustrating when you had 20x more...think about the Quellor and Pennant being a 5% drop from a galleon commander in railjack.  Now...why are you defending DE?  It isn't because it's acceptable, because they have said it wasn't.  It isn't because this is not needed...unless of course the mechs themselves are a bizarro feature that isn't needed.  So....why?  I don't have a reason, and prefer not to conjecture.

In one sentence, a 3 in 1000 chance every 20 minutes is not really an acceptable drop rate.

Your mileage may vary....but do the math above.  In Starwars Battlefront 2 it took about 40 hours to earn Luke or Vader, meaning 100% of people could get them both after two weeks of real time grind.  People lost their crap.  Now, we're looking for a mod that would require that same level of grind and only 50% of people would have it.  DISRESPECT.  That's capitalized, because it being anything else is a bald faced lie.

On 2020-11-05 at 3:56 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Enabled Energy colouring for the dragons metal textures.

• Previously the metal parts of the dragons were locked as gold. Now it takes the primary Energy colour, and if you have the secondary unlocked, the Energy element of the dragons will favour that - so you can colour the metal with the primary and the Energy with the secondary.

Can you consider the metal parts of the dragons to be accent colour instead of primary energy colour? It doesn't match well with the attachment and warframe accents colour.

Archived