Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: TennoGen: 29.3.1

[DE]Megan

il y a une heure, [DE]Megan a dit :
  • Enabled Energy colouring for the dragons metal textures.

• Previously the metal parts of the dragons were locked as gold. Now it takes the primary Energy colour, and if you have the secondary unlocked, the Energy element of the dragons will favour that - so you can colour the metal with the primary and the Energy with the secondary.

•  

Oh God NO! This is mistake! It just ruined my energy color choice! :sadcry: 

Another update without the proposed Xaku changes? Is it really so timeconsuming to tweak Xaku, at this point? Also, ya'll need to push fixes for the dang necramechs. Losing affinity on host migration is still occuring and numerous issues still exist. I still see corncob from time to time. 

I know fixes/changes don't bring in that money that ya'll are all about but they're really important to the players who have spent thousands of dollars/hours in your game. Put more time into fixing stuff. Stop stacking more and more nonsense onto your pile of random.

Awesome that, once again, the max rank for Nightwave has been increased.

But at this point I have to ask, why even HAVE a maximum rank when you know that people are going to keep hitting it, and pushing it further?

If the code requires a maximum value, why not just set it to something like 512 or 1,024 (nice round numbers in binary) and let folks shoot for the stars?

So basically killed the dual-color energy tone on the Baurahn Prime Ephemera, instead of adding a separate color choice for the dragon metallics ... good job .-.
Never too late to add more color options on cosmetics that have more than 2 color patterns @[DE]Megan
Oh Brother Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

"Nerfing" cosmetics too  now 🤣🤣

Before:
https://i.gyazo.com/75b8d01ab9b7ca5c634af84f8bbbd4ac.mp4

After, when you change the 1st color to "gold" or other "metallics" colors:
https://i.gyazo.com/2d1db7f14ba66ab06dd3e94dbd7e32cd.mp4

Operator suit color and prime sigil its a mess now, would be nice if we can revert the changes on the ephemera @[DE]Megan like that its not even worth buying because its not customizable at all like other cosmetics (no dual color energy and mess up with other cosmetics).
Prime sigils already looks ugly because the texture are not updated and they look flat and not "metallic" now its even worse, and on warframes same, lost the dual energy color.

13 minutes ago, FunYourself said:

Old players go away every day.
The newcomers don't play for more than 2-3 months (or 2-3 weeks).
I believe update with 10GB of skins will fix the problem...

Warframe development practices during Covid:

99% of resources to reinventing the wheel and not actually fixing bugs

ren and stimpy nicksplat GIF

1 hour ago, Stormdragon said:

It's a bug that could allow players to have more EHP or simply deal more damage than the rest of people in the match simply for being in a relay when it was blessed. Definitely not balanced and easy to see that it was an unintended interaction.

I mean it gave people a reason to you know go into actually playing conclave. I thought the 1 of the 5 conclave players would actually be happy about an actual influx of players then sad that there is no reason for that influx anymore

21 minutes ago, Hystoriic said:

So basically killed the dual-color energy tone on the Baurahn Prime Ephemera, instead of adding a separate color choice for the dragon metallics ... good job .-.
Never too late to add more color options on cosmetics that have more than 2 color patterns @[DE]Megan
Oh Brother Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

"Nerfing" cosmetics too  now 🤣🤣

Before:
https://i.gyazo.com/75b8d01ab9b7ca5c634af84f8bbbd4ac.mp4

After, when you change the 1st color to "gold" or other "metallics" colors:
https://i.gyazo.com/2d1db7f14ba66ab06dd3e94dbd7e32cd.mp4

Operator suit color and prime sigil its a mess now, would be nice if we can revert the changes on the ephemera @[DE]Meganlike that its not even worth buying because its not customizable at all like other cosmetics (no dual color energy and mess up with other cosmetics).
Prime sigils already looks ugly because the texture are not updated and they look flat and not "metallic" now its even worse

I agree. 
While I like the ability to change the metallic dragon elements, adding THIRD channel to keep the multi colored energy would be really nice. Or reverting the changes...
The dragon head/energy color looked really nice when it was multi colored like the Steel Path Crania Ephemera, it doesn't look nearly as good as before.

What about mastery rank affinity bug of necralisk companions(vulpaphylas & predasites)??
I achived max rank of all of them but mastery rank affinity is not raise. I reported this problem
to support desk long time ago, but still no news about it.

I cannot challenge true master test because of this serious problem....;(   

Archived