Heart of Deimos: TennoGen: 29.3.1

vor einer Stunde schrieb Psychonaut35:

Same but 250 Kb/s this sucks hardly

Tried to close it and restart and i got 5 Mb/s but not for long, and it doesn't auto update

Update went bad since about a month, don't know why?

looks like they open up the barrier now 2 MB/s 🙂

6 hours ago, Raitlor said:

@[DE]Megan

On May 20th, patch 27.5.4 was released, and with it, Garuda, Baruuk, Excalibur (Prime/Umbra), Valkyr (Prime), Wukong (Prime) and Titania (Prime) all lost the ability to properly utilize crit builds on their innate melee weapons. For all exalted melee weapons, the previously functioning Gladiator mod set bonus stopped working, and for Garuda, she also lost the functionality of Blood Rush and Weeping Wounds on her talons.

We have yet to hear any word on if this change was intentional and just unannounced, or if there is a bug happening here. If it is in fact a bug, we have had no word on if its even being looked into. Myself, I hope it is actually a bug, because I am sick of DE's ninja nerfs for frames and weapons that do not deserve to be kicked while they are down. If this was intentional, I would like to hear their reasoning for essentially deleting crit builds for all of these frames' innate melee weapons.

I have not played since May 22 upon learning that these mod interactions no longer function. I would like to return to the game, but knowing that this issue is just the tip of the iceburg, and seeing so many other issues go unnoticed and unfixed really puts a damper on that. I've been here since 2013, I am a Founder, and I am very disappointed that DE continues to just push out new, disjointed content without caring at all about the existing content and its functionality.

@[DE]Meganplease, we've been screaming about this issue for months now. Please address this issue in any way. The core unique mechanic of these frames is crippled by this long lasting bug.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

And with the hopefully expanse of the Cambion Drift: Are the plans to futher change the Necramechs mod dropchance?

A 0,201% chance per one of the three mechs, on a 40min+ mission is truely no fun...
That's worse than the blazing step ephemera and even that got changed after a way to long wait...

It's half that time if you skip the bonus stage of the bounties and you know what you're doing.

On 2020-11-04 at 3:28 PM, [DE]Megan said:

F6 screenshots for this issue would be great if you can provide!

I'd assume they are referring to a recent post on reddit with 2000+ upvotes: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/jnp69g/jupiter_or_stupider/ , which is the same issue I have reported on the forums in June

I just uploaded a F6 screenshot via support ticket  #2343821

/Lotus/Levels/Proc/Corpus/CorpusShipCoreSabotage/MLFmDqgUzAMBxBsZGGCSETFPhFMSBHQIAAAwIQBAEKQ.lp 
Zone: /Lotus/Levels/CorpusShip/IntGunBattery  P: 398, 623, 297  H:167  Log: 14866.070

YDEDWBz.jpg

• Like 3
8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Vitrica Changes & Fixes:

• Added the Vitrica Blueprint to Simaris’ Offerings, which can be purchased once the Glassmaker boss has been completed.

• We noticed that players were not aware of the Vitrica shockwave feature created on slams, so we improved the FX to make it more visible and updated the description to communicate its existence, have fun!

• The sword the fabled Orokin executioner Nihil used to glass the condemned. Swing while Aim Gliding to glass enemies. A Ground Slam will smash nearby glassed foes, while sending forward a narrow shockwave to shatter distant ones. A Heavy Slam sends forth a wider shockwave with greater force.

• Removed the Vitrica from Conclave - it sneaked in! 

• Improvements towards the Vitrica slam shockwave FX.

• Fixed Vitrica and Vitrica’s glass detonation ignoring Limbo’s Rift mechanics.

I absolutely LOVED this boss fight.

Warframe unfortunately has an issue with health on bosses always being too low which leads to invincability stages where you the player is just forced to wait.

But this boss fight PERFECTLY fixes both issues. By adding challange, a puzzel type gamemode and difficulty all at the same time while making the boss fight seem longer without adding boring waiting stages for invincability. This fight was perfectly crafted and amazing to play.

Please update some of your older boss fights to this style. Like the lephantis boss fight or tyl regor.

I also love the idea of fighting a titan. A true giant. This boss fight was perfect for that.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, GingaNinjah said:

The impending fact is that new content is always good, when was the last DE bought something new to Warframe other than Tennogen, Deluxe skins, Disruptions and Bugs. What happened to Gas? Corrosive? We all know how railjack went or did you miss that one. If you like being tied to some Semi/functional content and in favor of it, thats your prerogative, don't make my opinion side track you at all holmes. 

Are you even reading or are you just gonna be blind? You said "boring gameplay" well news flash. All looter shooters have the same boring type of gameplay and so do MMOs. You took it legit the wrong fckn way and it shows. Learn how to read before saying stuff that doesn't matter when all i called YOU out for was your "boring gameplay" comment HOLMES.

I appreciate the extra 30 levels to Nightwave! However, I'm noticing only one recovered task is showing at a time, instead of the usual three. At first, I thought maybe I caught up and ran out, but every time I finish the one, an older one appears. Is this intentional for pacing, or a bug?

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added an additional 30 Nightwave Prestige Ranks (150 max).

• Our last Nightwave Prestige Rank increase proved to not be enough for those whose retroactive amount put them at the new max. More Ranks for more Crystal Cred!

Oh... okay.

I guess we'll stay in this season for a bit longer then... I guess all you have waiting for Nightwave would be an Intermission anyways. That's cool.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, twirlandswirl said:

I appreciate the extra 30 levels to Nightwave! However, I'm noticing only one recovered task is showing at a time, instead of the usual three. At first, I thought maybe I caught up and ran out, but every time I finish the one, an older one appears. Is this intentional for pacing, or a bug?

This bug usually happens if the Task you should be recovering is already marked as "Completed" within the current week. You only get new ones if there are non-dublicates in queue for you from recovered. The UI is unable to display the same Task as Completed and Active. You'll recover those after weekly reset.

In the occasion where you'd have long enough recovered queue, you would eventually run into the issue that you cannot do any more Weekly Tasks(Challenges) because of this issue as you've already completed all different types of weeklys presented to you within the current week. The only way to get more recovered ones is to wait for the weekly reset.

9 hours ago, Raitlor said:

@[DE]Megan

On May 20th, patch 27.5.4 was released, and with it, Garuda, Baruuk, Excalibur (Prime/Umbra), Valkyr (Prime), Wukong (Prime) and Titania (Prime) all lost the ability to properly utilize crit builds on their innate melee weapons. For all exalted melee weapons, the previously functioning Gladiator mod set bonus stopped working, and for Garuda, she also lost the functionality of Blood Rush and Weeping Wounds on her talons.

We have yet to hear any word on if this change was intentional and just unannounced, or if there is a bug happening here. If it is in fact a bug, we have had no word on if its even being looked into. Myself, I hope it is actually a bug, because I am sick of DE's ninja nerfs for frames and weapons that do not deserve to be kicked while they are down. If this was intentional, I would like to hear their reasoning for essentially deleting crit builds for all of these frames' innate melee weapons.

I have not played since May 22 upon learning that these mod interactions no longer function. I would like to return to the game, but knowing that this issue is just the tip of the iceburg, and seeing so many other issues go unnoticed and unfixed really puts a damper on that. I've been here since 2013, I am a Founder, and I am very disappointed that DE continues to just push out new, disjointed content without caring at all about the existing content and its functionality.

They nerf all exalted melee weapons because they were exploiting xoris passive, and got way too much dmg with khora's whip, so DE great idea was to kill crits on all exalted weapons, at least thats the reason i remember

So, let me start off with the positive.

1) 30 extra ranks.  It's what I asked for, when we got our first 30.  I'm happy that you've decided to provide a minimum amount of reason to grind...but it's tempered with the obvious conclusion that this is going to drag on for some time.

2) Limbo's ability to glass gets immediately fixed.  It's not really an issue that's high priority, but has been bumped above fixing the now half a year issue with spawning of medallions and ayatans outside of level bounds on the reworked corpus ship tileset.

3) More purchasable content via tennogen.

Now, I couldn't help including some of the issues above in the positive....but hear me out.  When it was announced you'd be adding 30 levels my first response was to see 300k extra standing....and be unimpressed.  Joy, this is going to drag on.  It's great you fixed it, but it's depressing that it took community feedback to see this.  

Regarding Limbo...can you really prioritize taking that bit of fun away, given all the other broken things?  I realize that this was potentially game breaking, assuming that you could glass through the rift, but it's one weapon and an attack that can't possibly do enough damage to be game breaking.  Heck, a Limbo with a Helminth transferred attack power is literally as broken....but is tolerated for some reason.  This puts into relief that fixing things is really less about game play, and more about quashing anything which might be a good stupid laugh.  Not a great look, but at least clearly motivated.

Finally, a promise of discussing Deimos 1.5 on Friday, with a 10 GB update on Wednesday.  Hopefully this means Lavos...because you've gone silent on Wraith and there's less than two months left in the year.  The post tennocon promise of 4 frames is looking bad.  Right now it's Protea and Xaku.  Protea requiring one huge rebalance, Xaku still awating his second pass, and nothing tangible on the other two beyond fashion.  Not looking like you promises are going to be fulfilled.

Seriously though, at least this didn't break anything new.  Sadly, that's the low bar for a "good" update.  Hopefully Arcana is next week, and we finally have a base feature complete Deimos, rather than the current shell with so many missing features, and half delivered promises.  I sorely wish I could be more positive, but the second helminth related crash of this week has made my outlook pretty ugly.

• Like 3

Has there been any news regarding the changes to Male/Female Operator armor variations and the ability to swap between the different armor pieces regardless of gender?

On 2020-07-10 at 3:57 AM, [DE]Marcus said:

For those Tenno that have already begun to walk The Steel Path, (looking at you @Ceadeus)  you may have seen the new Bishamo Armor Set in Teshin’s offerings. We see that people would like to mix and match between the male and female Operator sets, and we totally want that to happen.

We’ll have to make slight adjustments to the mesh of each variant Armor set for it to function properly on each operator model, and to avoid clipping when swapping between the pieces. We’re currently heads down on Tennocon prep, but we will explore this sometime in the post-Tennocon future!

And here we get to see Glassmaker drag itself out longer then anyone really wants it to.

Don't know about some of you but I'm tired of glassed enemies dropping in.

...Aside from disapointment that everything else looks fine.

• Like 3
12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

F6 screenshots for this issue would be great if you can provide!

well.. here are your screenshots for it ;) maybe a bit old.. but hey.. better late, than never =) ty for any possible fix.

and here I was thinking, that you've already done something about it.. the syndicate collectables don't seem to spawn as frequent on positions showed on the first screenshots.

but there is still one very often spawning beneathe this console thingy at the exit. position provided on screenshot.

and there is one location, that I don't have any screenshots of. it's located in one of the spy- vaults. the one with the tower in the middle of it. you can see it on radar, if you exit the elevator and turn left. very often you get shown something, that would be on ground lvl of this room, behind some vents- with no way to get there

Edited by kulow

I have notcied that when you go to the VentKids there is a visual Lighting bug that was similar with Red Veil and Perrin Sequence. I'm not sure if you guys addressed that in the latest patch as it's installing as I typed but incase it was missed I though i'd mention it!

• [DE]Megan unfeatured, locked and unpinned this topic